Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

We’d planned an outing to get our feet done at the local salon we like, and then to go shopping at a thrift store. So I wore white capris to easily get them over my knees (guess I could’ve worn shorts…) and my favorite top, black with a large gold butterfly, my short red wig, some black earrings with lots of rhinestones, and did a no makeup look, finishing with flip flop style sandals that have a 2″ heel. For those keeping track, I got my toes done with a silver pearlescent base coat and a large flake top coat in silver. I figured that would go with just about anything, whereas pink or blue might argue with some of my color choices.

But I digress, as usual. At one point in the outing, my wife turns to me and said “I realized that I’ve missed Bridgette”… you could’ve seen my smile from outer space. I managed to say thank you without losing my femme voice (still not my best area). She said when she came in and saw me all dressed, made up, and everything she just realized she’d missed seeing Bridgette. It was such a nice moment. I’ll treasure that one for a while.

I also managed to find three skirts at Goodwill that fit perfectly. Maybe I’ll be able to post some pics sometime. I’ve had a lot of trouble getting skirts that fit properly.

Well, that’s all for me it’s bedtime for Bridgette! Hope you all have a good night and day!

Bridgette

Hi Bridgette thats so wonderful and so happy for you as my wife sometimes makes the comment to .. Is Stephanie coming over this weekend and like you said my smile couldnt be wiped off  cute story ..💕💋

Stephanie

Paula
      Lady

That is wonderful to read and very heart warming. I hope I can have a wife as lucky as you who is also open to me crossdressing. I like your story and thanks for sharing.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

That is such a lovely thing to say to you. You have an amazing woman there!

Amy

Anonymous

Have a keeper Bridgette don’t let her go. Great story thanks for sharing.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Huggs  Bridgette…

Gosh, you have a wonderful partner, I’m thinking that there’s lots of girls on here that read your post and were extremely happy for you, but maybe a little jealous too…… ( in a nice way!!)..

She said she missed Bridgette….how outrageously beautiful….your smile lit up my day too!!!!

Grace ❤️❤️

Ohh… so wonderful for you! Like the first time my wife wrote me a note… “dear Polly…”

An upwelling of emotions so powerful that it takes one’s breath away!

You gotta love your wife!

Love Polly

Hi Bridgette, What a lovely thing to say and hear. Its always so nice to read about couples that truly appreciate and love each other as simple human beings. I am happy for the both of you.

Luv Stephanie

Oh Bridgette!!!
      Isn’t it wonderful the first tie they say that? and every time after?
      I have said before, My wife gets out of sorts if Regi doesn’t “appear” every night, for some reason, even when its for a very valid thing. It is so wonderful having that affirmation, of who you really are. Im smiling with you,
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Wow Bridgette,  put that one in the saved memories file, it’s truly an affirmation of who we love to be. My wife has alluded to  certain characteristics that seem more pronounced when I’m even just under dressing. 💕💋 Katie

Leah
      Baroness

nice to hear another positive story of a supportive wife/So of our cross dressing.!

Hi Bridgette

There is nothing more pleasing and wonderful than get a compliment like that from your wife.

Very heart warming.

Samantha x

Anonymous

A compliment from my wife is one of the best things in life!!

-Caroline

That’s awesome Bridgette. I can’t think of a better compliment. Lucky girl.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Bridgette, thanks for sharing Your lovely story.  It has brightened my day (and I’ve been having a wonderful day so far, it keeps getting better).  I’m really happy for You. Better make sure to do something super positive for your wife to keep the cycle going.  Have a fantastic weekend, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

She’s got a date night tonight with Wil, so that’ll help a lot, I think. We spent much of the afternoon painting the back porch, feeding horses now, then home to get ready for our date. Ok, I took a moment to chat while I was standing here waiting…

Have a great weekend yourself!

Bridgette

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?