Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It’s been a long and difficult road like many of us girls have gone through yesterday my wife just said can I paint your nails with clear cutex (obviously because of work ) it was the most amazing feeling ever here is the love of my life spoiling me it’s a moment I will never forget everytime today I look at my shiny nails I think of her another first last night is when my wife said I can sleep in my nightgown i was so happy it’s amazing that she is slowly starting to become part of this side of me and trying her best to be part of everything never give up I always try to share my emotions with her so she can understand me better

Give us a hug from all of us Wilma!

That’s wonderful, Sweetie.

Word of advice/warning.  When my wife started being more accepting, I jumped the gun.  I was almost 24/7 as Julie around the house, and she eventually told me she’d really like to see her husband at home once in a while.  She has been not so accepting ever since. So, take it slow, and never take her for granted.

Hi Wilma,

Many here long for those moments of acceptance. I wish you have many more to come.

Love Jane X.

Beautiful – I’m so happy for both of you!

Fredrika

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Wilma,

That is so sweet! How incredible to have girl time with the woman you love. Give your wife a hug for all of us!

💕Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Emoji
      Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Wonderful hearing Wilma,  hopefully more unexpectedly surprises will soon happen…

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

You’re so lucky!

Connie
      xxx

Barb Wire
      Lady

Congrats, Wilma!

That’s the sweetest sentence I have read in a very long time!

Barb 🙂

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

So wonderful. You are lucky.

Hugs, Liara

Twilla Thompson
      Baroness - Annual

Awesome moment between the two of you!

Toodles

That is wonderful news Wilma.   I have the same experience with my wife.   Little steps at a time and she has become more accepting of Requal.  A little patience goes a long way with us ladies.

Sylvia
      Lady

That’s great to hear Wilma !

A wife that is appreciating your Femme self must be a dream come true.
      She is showing her Love to you in a great way.

I am happy for you Sister , and hope you and your
      Wife will share many more of those Feminine moments in the future.

Love Sylvia.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Sylvia.
      Anonymous

Wilma,
      My wife painted my toes this week. She loves helping me get all dolled up.

Thanks for sharing!!!

Caroline

Caroline:  You are one lucky girl!

Anonymous

Hi Melissa!

Yes I am. My bride is one in a billion.

Caroline

Hi …

You are some lucky girls to find an understanding SO, I just wish I could have experienced it with my wife before she past away (now last year).

Gloria

Congrats Wilma you are very lucky as myself having a wonderful supportive wife she paints my toes just about every weekend i do my fingers as it takes a bit to get nails on ha ha .. Hugs

Stephanie

Sounds similar to a recent experience of mine. I asked mine if I could get my toenails painted and she said sure. I haven’t made that move yet, though a month or so ago I had my fingernails painted a very light pink when I took my daughters out for mani-pedis. I have also been wearing nightgowns to bed for the last month or two also.

Alana

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?