• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My wife and I are scheduled to leave this weekend on a cruise to the Easter Caribbean.  The cruise is a combination of a memorial for my Grandmother who passed away a year ago and a celebration of our tenth wedding anniversary.

As we are travelling with my parents, my brother, and his family, I had expected my wife to ask that I forgo wearing panties on trip.  She had made a similar request when we travelled home for the holidays.  Given that our families are unaware of MacKenzie, this was a reasonable request and one that I have no issue honoring – my relationship wit my wife is too important.  Surprisingly, as we were packing for the cruise, my wife asked me what my plan was with regarding to panties which is my preferred undergarment.  I explained that I was not sure, but was leaning toward travelling with both in order to cover any contingencies.  My wonderful wife agreed that my plan was sound and gave her consent.

I am grateful for my wife’s love and support in this journey.  She regularly shows me why I love her.  Her consent in this matter is just another reminder of  how lucky that I am.

MacKenzie

Anonymous

MacKenzie we all need to embrace those steps for to use they may seem small but they are often a sign of increasing acceptance and understanding.

On the issue of underwear, a few years ago the subject came up in conversation and I asked my wife if she had any issues with me only wearing female underwear. Her reply was that they are ‘under’ wear so she’d be more worried of circumstances if others got to see them. Give your wife an extra hug, just for the fun of it.

Anonymous

Not my wife, but ex-girl caught me wearing her square dance dress and petticoat and now she wants me to wear it everyday. She said since I want to wear her clothes that I will continue to wear petticoats under all my dresses.

Anonymous

I’d refuse on principle BigKitty 🙂

Anonymous

I am honest with myself. I do as I have wanted to do all my life. My ex girl just lets me live as I have always wanted to.

That’s great MacKenzie.  I think sometimes we forget to appreciate the small gestures of acceptance we get from our wives.  I often lament the fact that my wife doesn’t want to ever meet Jessica or see me dressed but forget to appreciate the little things.  Like when we go together for pedicures and we’ll be side by side and she’s ok with me getting the prettiest colors on my toes.

Enjoy your trip!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?