Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My Xdressing may have begun early. My sister would dress me in their baby or doll clothes. I do not remember that, but I have been told.

When my closest sister started her Sr. year at college, my Mom said I could move to the girls room. It was a larger bedroom as both my sisters had slept there. The closet was double sided. Each sister having a side. All my stuff fit on one side and my sister’s old clothes were on the other side. One morning as I was about to dress and and look at the other side, grabbed an old full slip, and put it on. It felt soooo nice. There was box on the floor where I found panties, nylons, etc. My Xdressing continued until Mom cleaned out the the old clothes when my sister got married. I didn’t Xdress in high school or college. I though that it had passed with my teenage years.

After college I was married. Both of us left home about the same time, but about 5 months after the wedding I did not have to be to work until 9:30. As I laid around that morning I appeased my wife by saying I would make the bed after she left. When I did that I found my wife silknightgown and robe were laying on the bed. Before I knew it my PJ bottoms were off and the gown and robe were on. As before this felt soooo nice. All that was 50 years ago. The problem for my wife was that I used her things. Of course she found out. We tried many things to correct my boundary violation. Nothing helped. At one point I suggested I buy my own woman’s clothes. My wife did not like that solution. Our marriage was weakened and after 40 years we divorced for other reasons. Now I live with my son (no woman’s clothes in the house) and do my xdressing on the internet. I have already enjoyed listen to your stories from a new, more open, time. Thanks for reading.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?