Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Robin Snow
      Duchess

Hi Ladies,

It seems that crossdressing finally freed me from my nasty habit of biting my nails.  It was easier to quit smoking.

Anyway,  I have been obsessed with taking care of my nails and growing them out.  I’ved learned how  to give myself regular manicures, keep my cuticles lubricated and polish them.  Lately, I’ve been wearing a clear topcoat that strengthens the nails.  I so love how they shine.  It makes me want to grow them longer.

So what are some of the thing you ladies  do to care or your nails?

Cheers,

Robin

I keep my nails clean also an put on clear nail polish so people don’t see I have colored nail polish on, clear is invisible , and yes they look shinny and sexy. just wish I could put on color nail poilish

Dana Dean
      Lady

I have just recently started keeping my nails nice. I convinced my wife, who is not supportive, that I am tired of my nails breaking. So has always been on my case about how rough my hands look so she got me set up with buffers and nail strengthening polish. Now I’m free to really go for it.
      I use the cuticle cream to clean and pus them back. I use cuticle oil to keep them soft. I lightly file the ridges off the surface then buff to a high polish. At this point I apply the hardening polish which is high gloss. I love the look but it’s a little eye catching for where I work so I found some matte finish clear to use as a top coat.
      when I’m done you can’t tell I have on polish but my nails look smooth, uniform, and very finished.
      I love color when I can get away with it.

Robin Snow
        Duchess

Hi Dana,

What do you for a strengthener? I use one by NailTek.  It seems to work well for me.  It’s shiny but not too shiny.

Robin

I use Biotin, and other OTC vitamins to help with hair and nail growth. I must say the nails do grow quickly. On the other hand (pun-ny), I have pretty toes, but I work far to hard with my hands to keeps my nails from breaking.

Kisses, SR

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?