• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I need to ask you girls, are there any nail clippers, particularly for fingers, that help shape nails into a decent femme shape without having to make multiple cuts? None that I see can do that.

Anonymous

HI Michaela I used these got from walmart works pretty good. called u shape Manicure trimmer. Imagine there are others that sell same thing.

Donna

After a disasterous week of nail breakages I spent yesterday clipping and filing the damaged nails into a waste paper basket.

I now have 4 short ones and 6 girly ones, should I cut them all to match, fix falsies or wait for them to grow back?

Anonymous

Hi Sally,

No! Wear your wounded nails with pride. Unless you’re booked for the catwalk tomorrow 😉 I current have a quite reasonable right hand set of nails. I won’t go into the state of my left hand.

Marti xxx

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Penny bought a trimmer for false nails that changes the shape of the cut/trim depending on the angle you hold the trimmer at and it works well.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Mandy Wife. Reason: Typos!!
      Robin Snow
      Duchess

Hi Michaela,

Get yourself a decent medium grit nail file and watch a few videos on YouTube.  Then practice.  There’s a school of thought that clipping your natural nails actually weakens them.

Have fun!

Robin

Penny Jay
      Lady

Search for “False Nail Clipper”. I use these and they work well, think it’s what Donna mentioned too.

Depending on the angle you cut them at it changes the shape.

PennyJ

Anonymous
      Lady

My long beautiful nails took a brutalization fixing fence a couple of weeks ago and I had to cut and file them. When they are grown out all I do is file them with a diamond cut file and they stay nice. Good luck.
      🍷C

Anonymous

Also some woman use those electric or battery drills look like a dremal actually can use a dremal if know what doing. Use mine at times for finger nails and toe nails. The kits come with all the tips needed.

Donna

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?