Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

How do you ladies keep from over painting (on to the skin) with the awkward lid brushes? Especially on the small toe nails?

Pumped
      Lady

Practice!

Don’t try cover the whole nail, pull back from the edge slightly. Use a fairly wet brush, make two or three passes and move on to the next. Get what you missed on a second coat.

I still screw up some and will carefully take a q-tip wetted with remover and rub it off, but you need to be careful or you will be doing the nail over again!

The whole thing over again has been my norm LOL.

As it happens, I have been sat here painting my finger nails as I read CDH.  They only get a base coat and top coat – my wife seems not to notice that but adding colour may be a different prospect!

I agree with everything that has been said and like many things, the more you practice the better at it you will be.  I have an advantage in that I also get to practice by doing my wife’s nails every couple of weeks!

We have found that there can be a lot of variability in how different brands of polish flow from the brush onto the nail and how well it covers.  I think we mostly use OPI and CND but find what works best for you. We (the wife) invested in a LED nail lamp so that we can use gel polish which seems to be more durable.

-A.

Anonymous

Vecca,

I wish I knew. I have Essential Tremors and when I put my two hands together my hands shake violently and the polish is all over my hands.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

I just go have my nails done….

So if you do happen to color outside of the lines, like others have said just a little nail polish remover, but I use an old angled makeup brush over a Q-tip as it is more precise in it’s actions for removing the nail polish.

-SR-

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

A) go get a professional Pedi, watch them, takes notes.

B) apply cuticle oil onto the skin at cuticles and around the edge of skin slightly beyond it.

C) have a q-tip with acetone already on it ready to wipe away the overdraft.

D) Keep the amount of liquid on the brush small for small nails. Use what’s left after painting the previous toe, don’t go back into the jar for pinky…

E) Practice Practice Practice….

xoxo

Rayna

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?