Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’ve finally been able to break the nasty habit of biting my nails, and now I’m absolutely thrilled how my real nails are growing – as I practice shaping and nurturing them. I also LOVE applying polish. Since I cant enjoy a pretty colored polish every day, I DO wear a clear Sally Hansen diamond polish every day – which can absolutely be seen and noticed by anyone who cares to look (and recognizes what they’re looking AT)…

My question is: how many of you work hard to keep your nails feminine and wear polish freely (clear or colored) at home and at work?

Also, I’m thinking of getting a little more bold and trying a lighter colored polish (maybe a light pink)…to push the envelope a little more…any recommendations on brands and colors that you prefer?

Hugs!

Shawna

Robin Snow
      Duchess

I have to admit that ever since I came out to my wife and have started dressing I have stopped biting my nails.   I love watching them grow out, filling them and shaping them.  I have been considering going for regular manicures.

I always keep a clear polish on my toes.  I love how they sparkle.

I paint my nails once a week and tidy up the chips mid week. I think they look gorgeous in the different colours. Especially when I’m at work, typing. It can cheer up a dull day.

I do find it frustrating when they just get to the perfect length, then you get a snag at the side. The problem becomes do you make the whole nail the same length or just try to file off the part that snagged and make the uneven.

Wore blue on my toe nails for several winters and always try to keep my nails neat and tidy.  For the last week i have been wearing black and blue on my hands and feet and no one has said a thing other then how good they look.

Toenails have been done full time for years. I do the primer, color and clear and it usually lasts almost a month before it chips. I like multi colors. Usually blues and pinks. My fingernails I do occasionally, but I rarely leave the house when they’re done, bit if I do they usually match my toenails and they’re obvious.

I wear clear nail strengthener on my finger and have stopped tearing at my nails and picking at my cubicles. I even file them to make the oval and love the looks. It can be difficult now to swipe on my phone.

Anonymous

I can relate to this , my wife is helpful with application tips , she does my finger nails in clear & we sometime gi together for Mani & Pedi 😊

Anonymous

I can relate to this , my wife is helpful with application tips , she does my finger nails in clear & we sometime gi together for Mani & Pedi 😊

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?