Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Ruby Friday
      Baroness

I’m a GG (SO of CD) and I’ve lately gone way down a rabbit hole of nail wraps. It’s nail polish that you stick on your nails. They can last up to two weeks but can also be removed with soaking and/or nail polish remover. I was thinking about my nails and wondering if my hubby would like to try them and then I realized these could be really great for CDs! Personally I have a subscription through Nails Mailed but there are so many other sellers that sell cheaper. One I’ve ordered from is Sticky Fix which is even a Black-owned and Woman-owned business if that’s something you want to support. The wraps cost as little as a dollar or two and most are $3-4. Search for them on eBay. Another good online store is Pink Raindrop Nails. There are so many! Ask me if you have questions. 😊

I had to google what nail wraps are, as I’ve never heard of it.

I am going to investigate it more, as I like the idea.  If I apply polish the old fashioned way, it takes at least an hour waiting for the polish and clear coat to dry.

At least this way I can apply and go, much faster.

Ruby Friday
      Baroness

Yeah these are stick and go. And if you plan to remove them soon after applying them you don’t need top coat.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?