Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I want to wear false nails in either  medium length manicure or identical to those on the image for this forum.

My question is whether any of the products with adhesive tabs will last an evening or whether they’ll ping off at first chance? I hear Kiss imPress are actually rather good?

When I’ve worn them previously i used to glue them on for longer wear but they were very hard to remove afterwards.

Thanks for any advice.

Megan xxxx

Hi Megan nice to meet you and im like you ive tried kiss nails with tabs and they seem to pop off from time to time now I glue them on I use a little glue in center of nail then they seem to come off fairly easy later .

P. S. cute Profile picture.

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

I gave up wearing nails and grew them out just enough to have an nice manicure to shape them up..I do a lot of computer keyboard work and the false nails kept popping off..and they were hard to use touch screen devices…

Mo

My favorite are the medium length nails and think they work well and look great. Have only lost one on a few occasions so I carry a set in my purse in event I lose one and can be reapplied in the womens room. The secret though is in the prep as mentioned above and the nails have to be well cleaned before applying. Now I can button blouses and put on a bra while wearing them. I do recommend the glue ones though if youre going to do typing a lot

Kiss Impress work for me and twice got me unexpected compliments from GG’s. Obstacle is that they are for small fingernails. If I position my hands as if to grip a steering wheel, I mount them along the upper edge of my fingernails. As Deborah Sullivan says here, I too have learned to carry spares.

Hi.  I use nail tabs with my StaticNails press ons and they work for me.  Static Nails sets have ten different sizes and their largest is even too big for my thumbs!

Nail tabs are double sided and take a little practice to use, but hold well.  You remove them by sliding the false nail parallel to your regular nail, as trying to lift up from the nail meets with more resistance.  That way the nail stays on longer.

I agree with the comment that Kiss press ons tend to be smaller.

Also, there are several sites on eBay where you can get white or clear nails that you can paint yourself.

Since my dressing time is sometimes short I have to be able to get the nails on and off quickly.

Leah

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?