Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey girls,

I’m new to all of this. For various reasons, I can’t shave my body hair. I’m curious what y’all do to hide hair. Obviously, wear close that cover the hair, but I have hairy legs and want to wear dresses. I’ve read layer long pantyhose or using dance tights.  I’m also curious what y’all do about nails. I’m looking at press on, but want them to be easy to remove.  I’ll take any other tips that y’all have on being able to dress and the evidence quickly.

thanks,

Reece

Anonymous

I shave my legs.. under arms and arms.. chest and stomach. beard of course.

i’ve used press on nails before but all the time.

Clo Reilly
      Baroness

Somebody posted about peel off nail polish! That might be an option!

I shave my legs and arms, no facel hair and I file my nails and use clear polish.

Before I shaved my legs I used dance tights to his leg hair. It was pretty effective.

As for nails, I use Kiss impress gel nails. They go on easy and are not difficult or messy to remove. I usually only have a few hours to dress and go out, so these work great for me.

Mykal
      Lady

I get acrylic nails from the salon but keep them short and buff them so they look natural.

I am lucky I do not have much hair on my legs except the upper portion. I just use a man groomer and trim the hair shorter so it does not show under darker pantyhose and similar color pantyhose as my hair. I have heard of wearing a heavy denier pantyhose closer to nude under a shear top pair to cover the hair and give the look of only wearing one pair. As for nails I have filed my nails and wore polish most woman daily do not ware that long of nails and polish them but I do love my long nails so I use Kiss press on nails with a more flat curve they are hard to find or I use some nails i have to paint and apply with glue it is hard to clean the glue off usually have to use a nails system to smooth and polish. You can find them if you look up Nail buffer sticks. But takes time but I will do it if I have the time and want the longer pretty special nails. Chest I shave told my wife it looks weak and gross so I remove it every so often.

Hi All

I had a great week last week was in Florida on vacation and was able to dress as much as I wanted in between a couple of business meetings. So on Monday I did my nails in Opi I am not really a waitress color. It’s a deep red, very pretty if I do say so. I left it on most of the week. I even met my brother and sister in law for lunch. Nothing was said but I am sure they had to notice. I just went about my business the rest of the week and only received two positive comments the whole week. They were from younger waitress at restaurants. They loved the color. It was a great time.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?