Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve been drooling over the breastplates on the affiliated BreastForm store for a while now.  After reading many of the posts about them being hot, hard to put on or take off, etc I felt I  just couldn’t justify spending so much on something I might very rarely wear.

Over Christmas I just happened to browse to the BFS and saw the Naked Gold Seal crop top on sale from $620 (CDN) for $310.  Yes still a fair bit of money, but an amount I was more willing to spend.  I posted some questions on here, didnt get any really negative replies and one girl Jerri Burk sent me a DM with lots of great information and what she thought of the same plate.  I pulled the trigger, and Girls I am SOOO happy I did.

Inital impressions:

weight: told they were very heavy, there is some weight when just holding them, I weighed them by themselves, 6.2 lbs.

Appearance: The skin looks amazing (very close to my own skintone), looks very much like real skin.  The nipples look and feel nice.  The boobs look fairly firm, but squish and jiggle nicely.

Really, really impressed with look & feel.

I’m wearing them for the first time today.   Rather then mess with talc the first time, I am wearing a tight compression under armour tank top under them so I can get the feel for putting on and taking off with out getting white powder everywhere.  Putting them on was far easier than I was expecting, with the exception of the back area, my arms no longer bend as much as needed to reach the rolled up back, but after a couple of minutes got it sorted.

I can feel myself heat up a little when doing more than simply walking around, but nothing too bad, it is winter though, I could see them getting unbearable when it is 100f out at which point I can begrudgingly see my forms coming out again.  I can get away with shaving in the summer so attaching forms is easier (a few years ago on a winter get away trip to Cuba, wife was applying sunscreen to my chest and commented how my hair was a nuisance, so I suggested I shave it and she said to go ahead, all the while in the back of my head thinking this would be a great excuse to shave my chest in the future)

The weight, you know they are there, but its not so much to be uncomfortable.  Its just the weight I think we all want to feel pulling at our chest.

My bras look 1000% times nicer then then they ever did with forms.  Feeling them bounce and jiggle as I walk is indescribable!

And I can’t stop looking down and seeing cleavage.

If I had to give it a negative (cant really comment on taking them off yet) it would be the neck area, but I think with some careful trimming I can fix that.

In summary, am I happy with the purchase?  Absolutely, 100%.  If I could have tried them on before hand, I wouldn’t have even questioned paying the full price of them.

Again, special thanks to Jerri for the helpful, encouraging message which helped my decide to try them.

Hugs,

Steph

Thank you for a very detailed evaluation, Stephanie. I have thought many times about taking the financial plunge and buying a breast plate. Your thoughts have convinced me it may be the right decision!!!! I think a lot of us may have some change of thought. Enjoy everything you mentioned!!!!!

Well, the time I’ve been dreading all day has come, time to take these puppies off.  thought I’d post a follow up with my final thoughts on getting them off.

I actually removed them twice as just before noon I decided I wanted to try them without the tank top and directly against my own skin.

I quickly learned to lean forward at the waist so the breasts kind of fall away from my chest, then after scrunching it up as high as possible to my chin I was able to contort one arm enough to get it out the arm hole, then the rest was easy.  I timed the second time, and it took just a hair over a minute to remove my bra and the breast plate.

Off to research trimming the neck area since that is my only real complaint.

CelesteCD
      Lady

They are life changing aren’t they? Can never go back.

I’ve gotten a few from Aliexpress, Roanyer and Amazon. But they want to tear under the arm pit. My current one from Amazon is okay so far. The other 2 I made into bib type.

I first started with breastforms, but there was always a worry of them popping out. Don’t think I could go back to just breastforms, love the cleavage, the bounce and being able to just have the breastplate on with no bra to hold them in place.

I’ve only had the opportunity to wear the new breastplate a couple of times, but as of now I can’t see my forms getting much use anymore. I find the forms are only marginally easier/quicker to put on or take off.  I rarely used adhesive so there was always the chance of one popping out (happened once, thankfully i was just in my yard doing spring cleanup).  I don’t really care for pocket bras either, just not the look I have in mind.

the plate looks and feels so amazingly, my bras look and fit better than with forms.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?