• This topic has 20 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone, I’m Nancy’s ( from a few posts ago) husband and I love to wear women’s clothes.

It started at puberty. I got curious as to what women’s underwear would feel like and tried some on. I loved it. I managed to gather discarded stuff from a closet at home and late at night or when I was home alone, would try it on.

My parents discovered my stash and wondered if I was gay or wanted to be a woman. They were pretty cool about the whole thing but I was still embarrassed to death. My aunt was a nurse and got me to see one of her friend at the hospital that was a psychiatrist. After listening to me and asking a few questions, he told me that it was normal for boys to experiment.

I stopped for several years altogether. It came back after I got married. My wife went to see her family abroad and I stayed home by myself. Here you go.

Then it stopped again for a long time but in the past few years, I started a new stash.

Then about two weeks ago, I asked her if she would think me weird if I wanted to get men’s underwear that looked more like women’s. She was surprised it even existed but gave me the go ahead.

That started her thinking and, to make it short, she finally discovered my stash and confronted me calmly.

After a bit of panic, I felt an immense relief come over me. That was it, she knew. No more secret.

I told her I liked wearing women’s clothes and that I had always been jealous that women had so much to choose from, even men’s clothes, and all we had was the same thing over and over. I answered her questions completely truthfully, just happy not to have to hide anything anymore.

A lot of questions had to be answered but in the end it all came down to the fact that I wanted to wear women’s clothes from time to time, and she was ok with that.

So am I really a crossdresser? I wear a longish beard that I want to keep, I don’t feel the need to wear makeup and a wig, I tried falsies but except for making some dresses fit better in the chest, they don’t do anything for me (I don’t like bras, they’re too constricting). I don’t have a female name and I speak in my own voice. I just like to wear the clothes.

Do I have a feminine side? Yes, I do. I read romance novels, my favorite movies are Dirty Dancing, Love Actually, When Harry met sally and almost every romantic comedy that was made, and I watch fashion oriented shows on TV.

But I don’t feel the need to look completely like a woman, probably like many of you do.

So here I am. I hope you welcome me just the way I am.

And finally, I would like to thank my wife for being the awesome and understanding being she is. For the past week, communication has been awesome and life wonderful. I promised myself that I would never close myself up to her again and that I would be as open as can be about everything I feel.

Hi honey, welcome to the CDH family. The site is for everyone who enjoys feminine clothing, so feel free to relax here. There are many members like you who enjoy rocking a beard and dislike bras, Hippie being one of the most prominent. I truly hope things work out for you and Nancy, it sounds like there’s every chance it will.

Love Trisha

Hi Sebastien

Thanks for sharing your story, and welcome to CDH, a place where you will find many friends who share our wonderful obsession.

Hope you have fun exploring, and are staying safe and well in these strange times.

❤️Bianca

Hi Sebastien, and welcome to the wonderful world of cross dressing, where almost everything you thought you knew about it is turned on its head!

Very few of us are like Dr. Frankenfurter, Dame Edna or Ru Paul – and the majority of professionals are not lumberjacks.

Even though I do like to put on women’s clothing and hang around in bars, if you ever try it, the level of seediness in this activity is surprisingly lacking.

I have come to see it not so much as a new normal, as a normal that has been crying out to be such my whole life – and most people I have met while en femme have not only been good with it, but almost embarrassingly complimentary.

This is the place to uncover your history and truths, and expand them into your future journey. To boldly go where few men have gone before!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Hi Sebastien, welcome to CDH, we are all different in the way we practice our interest, some are like you and have no desire to be a woman, others are on the road to a full transition and the majority are somewhere on the continuum between the two points, there is no right answer – we can only be what we are.

You are very fortunate that Nancy is willing to go on this journey with you, many members here would give their left… umm arm… to have such a supportive S.O.

In short ask questions and participate in the various forums and have some fun – it’s cool to be a crossdresser – ditch the dirty little secret mentality and embrace your inner woman – I have and I love her.

Hugs and kisses

Diana

Hi Sebastien,

Thank you for sharing your story. Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Anonymous

Hello Sebastián, i hope that you and Nancy find all your answers and support here at CDH. Welcome

Welcome Sebastian;

Glad you are able to join us and share your wonderful story.

Amelia 🎀

Anonymous

Hi Sebastian! Welcome to CDH!!❤️🌸🧚🏼

Anonymous

Sebastien,

As I said to your lovely bride, I’m so glad you’re here — both of you together. What a blessing. Treat her with kindness, patience, understanding and love. It’s easy to race ahead of yourself once she finally knows, but please respect any mutual boundaries that she sets and also know that she will likely go through a wide range of unpredictable emotions. One day she might be supportive and even encouraging and the next she might be hostile to the whole thing. Whatever it is, it’s ok (heck, WE don’t even understand this phenomenon very much and have dealt with it our whole lives), and just stay calm and keep communicating.

We’re here to answer any questions and offer support to both you and your wife.

I’ll be praying for you both and your marriage.

God bless,
      Steph

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Sebastian

welcome and hope you enjoy the site !

hugs

Dawn x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sebastien  welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Welcome Sebastian.  Please put your mind at ease. You are not alone. Not at all. It is a very, shall we say, colorful community here. I’m sure you’ll feel at home here just as you are.

Best,

Clara

Welcome to CDH you will find out that you are not alone. That there is so many people out there that are jest like you

Hello Sebastien,

There is little I can add to what the other wonderful girls have said. Welcome, you and your wife are definitely in the right place here at CDH. You can learn and grow here and the best part is you can do it together.

Beth

Hi Sebastian,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Welcome!
      I too am a man in a dress. I have amoustache that I’ve had since I was 16. I shave about every three weeks…. I do shave my legs, because it feels great…. My chest and back is hairy, my arms are hairy (not like a bear though).
      I wear jewellery, and perfume. I’m male. I have no desire to transition. I like to dress as a woman…. I don’t pretend to be a woman. I don’t walk or talk like a woman. I don’t desire men when dressed or any other time. I do have a female name, but only because it seemed to be par for the course on here. I don’t use it anywhere else.
      I don’t know why I like to dress as a woman. I like the way I look. I like the feel of the clothes. I love wearing tights. I dress a bit too young for a fat, hairy 53 year old. The pics in the public gallery will show you this :-).
      I just enjoy it.
      My wife is supportive. I told my 20 year old son a few weeks back. He was great. A few of my friends know, but have never seen “the other me”…. Other than a fancy dress party when I went as Freddie Mercury in his “I want to break Free” outfit.
      I am, and always will be, a man in a dress. I’m a crossdresser. I’m not transgender. I know my gender. I’m not gay. I’m a straight, left wing, outspoken, fairly unhealthy, fat 53 year old that like to dress as a woman.

You are not alone! If I can be of help in any way, drop me a message.

Linda

Welcome Sebastien!

Hi Sabastien, Welcome to CDH  I enjoyed reading your post. You are very much apart of our very diverse community. We represent people from all parts of the world spanning three generations.  As you have read some of us enjoy expressing our selves in private and alone others want to express it full time all of the time. Please take the time to read what others have posted. When your comfortable add a post or two. Its a place of very loving people who only want to share that part of themselves that society prefers not to look at or even talk about. Why? do we enjoy so much. that question is best answered by you. There are so many theory’s  out there you have to choose what best fits what makes sense to you. While trying to figure it out please enjoy what makes you feel good when you are expressing your self.

Luv Stephanie

Hi Sebastien

Great story. I also just love wearing women’s clothes they feel really good. I Have a moustache and stubble only shave once a week.
      Hugs Charlotte

Anonymous

Sebastien ,Hi , I to cross dressed only for a while and was married or in a relationship that would not allow me to dress . When i retired i finally gave in to Leslie , i had kept a dairy of my feelings for a couple of years and realized i was more than a cross dresser . I now dress almost full time and have grown nice breasts , B cup and wear a bra most all time because i need it and i so love it to . I think the bra helps me commit myself to my fem feelings . I do plan to go further just don’t know when , but dream of being fully female , we’ll see . I ‘am glad you told your wife and don’t have to hide any more , i know when i finally came out even to just myself i was so relived , i felt so much better about myself . I have told only one friend and he hasn’t told me how he feel’s , i hope i haven’t lost him . I think telling someone how we feel and who we are shouldn’t be just for our selves but to be honest about who we are careful of their feeling as well . I am happy for your success in your relationship , enjoy being her when you can and take care of your lady , she sounds very nice . I hope i can fall in love again , i would so love to be someone’s love interest , i was so hoping for my friend , but not so yet . Your friend , Leslie

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?