Viewing 26 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone I’m a new girl from the UK called Natasha. A friend recommended Crossdresser Heaven to me and I’m glad she did. I am in the closet and have had all the purges many of you girls will know about, but am now at peace with who and what I am. I’d love to hear from people, especially any from the UK, I’m still very new to all this.

Any advice on how to set a profile picture and reply to messages would be welcome.

Natasha xx

Seren
      Baroness

Hey Natasha 👋

Welcome to CDH from another U.K. girl. I hope you find this wonderful place as helpful and friendly as I have!

Seren xx

Hi Natasha,

Yep, I get where you’re coming from. I’m in fifties too, married and in the closet. You could have written my profile for me. Must chat some time.

Katie x

Anonymous

Hi Natasha,

Warm welcome to CDH! Let’s hope those nasty purges are in the past for all of us!

Kay

Anonymous

Hi Natasha and welcome 🌹

I’ve been on here a couple weeks, it’s wonderful, and I’m slowly learning the mechanics of the site..so don’t feel like the Lone Ranger (maybe just a popular phrase over here across the pond)🤭🤔if you’re initially having a bit of a struggle
      As far as your profile picture goes, if you go to your page there is the small picture icons in the upper left corner click that and below it will give you a choice to update your profile or wall picture from there you can load whatever picture you like once loaded you can crop and adjust the pic it took me a while to figure out
      How to use the tools to size it correctly. Nice thing is if it’s not to your liking just delete and try again can’t tell you how many times I did that 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
      Hope this helps!
      Lake💋🌹

Hi, Natasha. Glad you’re here. For my profile picture I used Face App ( an application I downloaded from Google Playstore) to demonize myself. Kind of cheating, I know, but a good representation of what I’m aiming for. Later I added real pictures when I felt more at ease. This place and these girls really helps to put me at ease. Anyway, welcome.

Hi, Natasha. Glad you’re here. For my profile picture I used Face App ( an application I downloaded from Google Playstore) to femonize myself. Kind of cheating, I know, but a good representation of what I’m aiming for. Later I added real pictures when I felt more at ease. This place and these girls really helps to put me at ease. Anyway, welcome.

I hope so too, so many nice things gone x

Thanks all for the kind remarks so far, I think I’m going to be brave an post my face for the profile pic xx

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Natasha, welcome to CDH.  your friend was so right to suggest this site.  Lots of warm supporting girls here to share advice and stories with.    I hope you get sorted out and settled in with us here.

If you go to the Forums, and scroll down, you will find a ‘ Help ‘ Forum.  Any site questions posted here will usually get the attention of our tech guru girl Sammy, who apparently knows the inner workings of this site. Lol.

Looking forward to sharing in your journey,

Stevie

Anonymous

Hi Natasha welcome

I am pleased you landed here, such a great place with friends. What more can I say. I am sure you will love being here for shared experiences and compassion. Great photos and profile.

You will fit in here well

kindest Thoughts

Averyl. Please P M if you need to.

Welcome Natasha!

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Hi Natasha & welcome from a UK based supportive wife!

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Mandy Wife.

Oh Mandy, your partner is so lucky. My wife is perfect in so many ways and I love her dearly, but I know she wouldn’t welcome Natasha.

Hi Natasha and welcome to CDH. I’m really glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

I love your profile, especially the bio part. Very well written. I’m glad you took your friend’s advice and joined CDH. To reply to messages on your wall, click the Comment button under their message and type away. If you want to be notified when they reply click the star. To leave a new message on someone’s wall type it in the Write something to {name} box at the top of their page. To reply to a PM just click the subject in your inbox and type your reply in the Send a Reply box. Do you know how to start a new PM? If not just reply here or leave a message on my wall.

Welcome again and I hope you find what you’re looking for here.

Thank you for your kind welcome Casey. No I’m not sure how you send a PM.

If they’re a friend, find them in your list and click Private Message. Then just type your message. For anyone else, click their username. Under their profile pic click Private Message and do the same for a friend.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Natasha. For our girls here thanks to everyone helping out.  Natasha welcome and girl I love your profile picture.

Happy to have you join with us.  Certainly a place to discover cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this.  Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us  for more assistance on anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Natasha,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Natasha

I’m new here too

Anonymous

Welcome Natasha , certainly a fantastic site to be on , enjoy yourself , plenty of diversity here 💅🌹

Hi Natasha

Welcome to the CDH site  I am another girl from England  have been a member about two weeks , been CD seems all my life off and on ,various purges but then after a short gap buying women’s clothing again now have more bras than my wife  ,I am a closet dresser and in the last few years an underdresser which I love to do ,much easier to do in the cooler times when wearing more outer clothing  (very differcuilt to wear pantyhose when in shorts ) but can of course wear panties. Hope you get as much pleasure as I do being a member .      Michelle xx

Hi Natasha, and welcome to CDH, from another UK girl. You’ve definitely come to the right place, there is so much help here and all the girls here are friendly. Have a good look around and enjoy. I love your profile, and reading it through I could identify with so many aspects of it. Please feel free to PM me anytime.  Hugs, Davinia xoxo

Welcome Natasha to CDH as you can see from my name I’m in Edinburgh Scotland. You will find all very friendly and helpful here enjoy yourself

Coleen xxx

Hi Natasha, Teralynn here! Welcome to CDH Luv! Pardon my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post. Lots of new members and little time to welcome them is my only excuse! After reading your introduction post and your profile page all I can say is – WOW! Rarely have I come across a new member that so completely provided such a detailed introduction of who they are and what their crossdressing journey has been like. I am glad you made the decision to become a member of CDH because your experiences will resonate with many current members and new members that join us. It will also provide you with an opportunity to interact with wonderful crossdressing people from all over the world whose main objective is not to get in your panties but to communicate with another crossdressing person! I do hope you will stay active on the site and if I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Natasha

I thought I would just welcome you to CDH………….

Andrea

Hi Natasha!

Welcome to CDH!

Pretty pictures.

Hugs

Autumn

Hi Natasha welcome to CDH 🙂

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Natasha,

Welcome to the forum from another UK girl ! lovely to see you here !

Its a very friendly and supportive place that strives to keep everyone safe.

Hope you enjoy being a member here and make use of the chat room and chip in when you have any questions or things to say.

There are a lot of support groups and events in the UK (after covid) so just yell if you want any more info.

hugs

Dawn

Hi Natasha

Welcome, I’ve also recently joined and from the UK myself. I’m finding the site great and friendly place.

Hope you enjoy your time here

Jessie

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?