Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Last Tues Oct 11th was National Coming Out day and while I do go out I am not out but figured of all days this would be a great day to go out since I had the opportunity due to work travel.  I found myself in a hotel at 2:30 in the afternoon after a conference and spent the next hour changing.  At 3:30 I walked a few blocks from the hotel to the Andy Warhol Museum.  After spending just over an hour there walking around, seeing mostly the same people from floor to floor and having a few pictures taken of me by others it was time to go.

I had decided I would go to the restaurant/bar that I went to the night before.  I went in and sat at the bar and proceeded to get a pizza and two beers while working on my laptop.  It was not crowded but there were a number of people and none either noticed or cared.  However I had to use a cc to have a tab so I gave my card.  I have no idea if she looked at the name at all.  She was very nice and there was nothing unusual in the service.

After heading back to the hotel and no other ideas I ended up changing early since I had to be up at 4 am for a flight.

About 8 I decided to go back to grab a few more beers.  I returned to the bar, sat a few seats away, had the same waitress, used the same cc, and worked on my laptop which has some distinctive stickers.  She knew it was me and was very nice and smiled even more so than earlier.  So I pseudo came out to a complete stranger and whichever coworkers she pointed it out to.

Hi Nancy…….is Oct 11 a really holiday????  It should be.

Lady Veronica

Hello Nancy; It seems the stars were set perfectly for you that day. Was it your first time out? It seems you had a wonderful time. I hope all your outings have been positive.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?