Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Ladies,

National Face Your Fears Day is celebrated on the second Tuesday of October every year, on October 12 this year. Whether you have a deep-seated fear of public speaking or are terrified of spiders, this day is an opportunity to step out and overcome things that are holding you back.

Alice

Hi Holly,

You’ve begun you’re journey and on your path.  I’d say you’re facing your fear.

Alice

Anonymous

Fear is not a factor. Went through a unknown facial surgery got the stitches out today Went to visit my new coworkers for next week back to work on light duty. in the office with the ladies  boss said I am welcome to come fully fem. Was excited for that for sure..

Donna  the fearless woman.

Hi Donna,

Wonderful your visit to the office went well and calmed the anxiety.

Alice

Anonymous

Going to fit in just fine. Might see if can get in there perm instead of the light duty time. But do like being a boss away from the main company and having some great workers that work for me.

Hi Alice my bigest fear is to outed in the comunity i live .. I have never even came close as never been out but that fear still looms above my head ..

Stephanie

Hi Stephanie,

That is a very common fear.

Alice

Stevie Steiner
          Managing Ambassador

Hey Alice, from what I’ve read  I’m surprised it isn’t a more common fear among us!

Stevie

Hi Stevie,

You raise an excellent point!  And that is the key reason I posted this.  Being afraid to venture out or being outed are two big fears that have been raised here on CDH.  If a sister posted, others could offer advice and support as to how they handled a similar situation.

Alice

Anonymous

Good morning Alice…

Personally…..I can’t think of anything I’m really scared of at this moment in time….pretty carefree girl here……

In the bigger picture, i’m terrified at the way we are Killing the planet….it’s the only home we have.

Grace x

Peta Mari
      Lady

Sometimes fear is beneficial. Eg. I have a healthy fear of snakes, bushfires and hot stoves. (In our part of Australia we have 3 of the worlds deadlist snakes.)

So I keep the grass cleared around our living areas, and always have a boom stick, and a long stick handy in summer. And follow a safe bushfire plan for summer.

For many of us, that healthy fear keeps our marriages together.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Though I am an easy going gal at heart and am out to some friends and most family, I still fear being outed by some jerk in a work/social setting or being hated on by society in general.  Not debilitating fear for sure, but it’s there.  And That’s Okay admitting that.

I’m honestly… befuddled all of us don’t have some degree of that fear or at least concern at some level or another.  🤔

Stevie

P.S. I am fascinated, yet terrified by spiders, esp. BIG ones.

Hi Stevie,

Fear of spiders is quite common.  Fear of being outed and the anxiety it causes is quite common.  Offering advice on how to handle the situation and how someone personally dealt with it might help another sister.

Alice

Stevie Steiner
          Managing Ambassador

Alice, absolutely.  That is what we are all about anyway!🙂

Anonymous

Always were told to face your fears head on and stare it in the face.

Hi Donna,

Sounds like very good advice.

Alice

Anonymous

Never failed me yet. quick jump a mouse just ran across the room. hehe. just kidding.

Hi Holly,

Thanks for sharing your victory!

Alice

Hi Bobbisue,

Thanks for sharing.

Alice

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?