Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Today is National Nylon Stocking Day! I guess I’ll have to celebrate by buying a new pair and wearing them all day! I didn’t know there was such a day but I heard it on the radio this morning and googled it, sure enough! We have reason to celebrate!

I like your thinking Danielle, I looked it up and there was an interesting history of stockings.

IsabelB
      Lady

Damn, missed it!
      I’ll just have to make up for it at the weekend… 🙂

Leah
      Baroness

did not know that!  will have to take out a pair of my lace top stockings!

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Yes, I just heard that on the radio just a few minutes ago, whilst on my way home. Very, very neat.

Only I have other family here today, so I can’t wear nylons today.

Amy

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Had to look it up and tell my wife. Home alone and dressed but just a simple top, breast, skirt and heels. Was considering stockings in the morning but went lazy opted for bare legs/feet. Now it’s a bit late to change that so stockings will have to wait until tomorrow.
      Now we just need to add it to the calendar so we don’t miss it next year.

A truly wonderful holiday!!!!

OH GOOD GOD!  What next????? They have an underwear day in Toronto……….NOT PRETTY!!

Just imagine being jammed on a train car with 200 other people….all in red underwear!   UGH! First thing in Morning!!!! Of course, very few of them are not pot bellied!

And now for something completely different……………

Dame Veronica

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Never knew there was such a day glad to hear it. I really love nylons. Tights,pantyhose, body stockings the shinier the better… Just the smell of a brand new pair extremely excites me… Keep dressing</p>
      Christie Marie

Patty Phose
      Duchess

That sounds like such a great holiday. Definitely the holiday I would love to shop for. Then for me everyday is pantyhose day.

Anonymous

Oh come on Tiffany. It’s never too hot for a nice pair of pantyhose.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?