Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Did anyone realize that today, March 10th, is “National Wear a Skirt Day”?
      I have wanted to get here and say this all day but… WORK you know…
      Anyway, last Monday, March 6th was “National Dress Day” and I totally didn’t realize I should post it here. I did wear a dress that day though… WITH heels of course, for the day.

Anyway the next special day is June 1st and it is “National WEAR a Dress day”. Cuz you can never have too many special days in a year right?
      Especially when its a dress or skirt day.

So, Monday working from home I was in a light blue sleeveless dress, with matching shoes and green earrings. I also put on a blue hat for a bit of “summer in the garden” feel.

Today, I am wearing a upcycled sari wrap skirt which feels amazing!… and very summer season.
      For a top I have on a Victoria’s Secret T-Shirt and one of my favourite blue flowery bras from la Vie en Rose. And my favourite heels, sort of a zebra print with 4 inch heels. Wearing them all day because I am a good sport. LOL

So there, its still wear a skirt day for a few more hours, so its not too late!

See you here on June 1st. 😉

I can’t believe I missed them both.  Somebody please give me a heads up when it’s national heels day cause I certainly don’t want to miss that one:)

It would be great to know of all of these feminine related type days.

[postquote quote=723924]
      Hi Michelle,

National High Heels Day falls on May 20.

Alice

Thanks Alice.  I have it on the calendar and will slip on my highest stilettos for that day.  DADT will need to be set aside for the day since it is important to observe our national holidays.

Hi Kristine thanks for keeping us informed, I just missed skirt day, I didn’t know about wear a dress day either, please keep us informed about any future dress day’s I’m not sure about 1st of June though I’ll have all my family round to help me celebrate my birthday and as I’m still in the closet i don’t think it will happen X

Hugs Rozalyn X

I did see a nice skirt in a thrift/charity shop and i wish now i had bought it X

I had a lovely sari wrap skirt that my SO didn’t care for so out it went because love means never having to save your sari.

Thanks for the info, sisters, these dates are going to be on my calendar from now on!

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Leonara
        Ambassador

Clever Wanda.   I wonder how many will get that “pun” we are aging ourselves… thanks for sharing.
        Hugs Leonara

Leonara
      Ambassador

I didn’t know it was “National Skirt Day”.  but I wore my pencil skirt with a white T-shirt style top and of course  intimates, and strappy heels to show off my red polished toenails lol    Looking forward to June 1st “National Dress Day”. I think my LBD counts! FYI. June 1st is also the first day of LGBTQ+ Pride month!!             Warmest Regards, Leonara

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Kristine
      Unfortunately have seen this too late to join in. Would have been impossible to properly participate as I am still in the closet at home but would have tried to underdress in my one skirt for part of the day. Will need to try and think ahead for wear a dress day but the warmer weather will make it trickier as a underdressing exercise.
      Rachel

Didn’t know it was NAtional Wear A Skirt Day but did manage to spend some time wearing a skort with a pretty blouse and open toe block heels.  Will have to remember National High Heel Day on May 20th.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Anonymous
      Lady

I missed this and didn’t know but luckily yesterday I did wear a long white ruffled peasant skirt most of the day at home. Its one of my favorite skirts because I love the way it flows when I walk and how it drapes when I sit.

I never heard of it so I was in leggings. Some clever lady amongst us ought to assemble these days in a calendar, after all, Google does with other holidays.  It’s like all these obscure “National or International” days, most of us never get to hear about them until it’s over.

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Kristine I missed another one, it would be great if there was a reminder app out there to keep us up to date. Story of my life, day late and a dollar short.

[postquote quote=723941]
      Hi April,

Don’t forget November 20!  It’s National Transgender Day!

Alice

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Didn’t know that but luckily I was out & about yesterday in my light beige denim skirt.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?