Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

As a crossdresser, I think one of our dreams is to have real boobs. This is why we purchase breast forms, breast enhancers (chicken cutlets) and padded bras. When we wear them, we look down and smile because we are proud of what we are looking at.

So I found a picture post which was from 5 years ago from Daeyton Jayde which was a photo titled, “My Breast Growth, so far” (https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/my-breast-growth-results-so-far/).

Also lately I have been seeing ads for Male Breast Enhancement Creams. I have clicked on the ads and read some of the reviews and their success stories but I can’t be 100% sure that these reviews are legit and these creams are legit.

Since the picture post is a little dated, I thought I would ask my fellow gurls the following:

Have you had some success in naturally enhancing your breasts? If you have, what have you used?

Are these creams legit or just a scam?

Finally, If you haven’t had any success, I am sorry to hear that but do you mind sharing your story on why you think it didn’t work.

I think of the analogy of: People have a dream of taking a single diet pill and they will lose weight when in reality is in order to lose weight, you have to eat properly and exercise and the pill still does not exist. (Unless you know of such pill, please TELL ME! LOL)

Is this the same dream that if I put a cream on my breasts, I will have boobs?

Anonymous

Michelle,

I have not tried creams to enhance my breasts but I just finished taking a whole bottle of Transfemme pills.  They did absolutely nothing to me.  Most of the stuff advertised on the internet is snake oil.

Kerri

Angela Booth
      Hostess

If there was a ‘magic’ cream or pill we would all be walking round with lovely breasts wouldn’t we. Even with prescribed estrogen results vary from person to person due to the effects of puberty and a life of male hormones.

As for older folk the body has grown in the masculine form and estrogen would again have differing effects.  The only sure fire way of having a full breast is surgery.

In my experience the creams and pills are, as Kerri eludes, snake oil. I know only know of one friend that claims some improvement after many years of use – and cost. 

When I started to dress more when I was about 30 years old I could create a 36B with the help of chicken fillets using my natural moob. I am quite a slim frame. I did a bit of massage to see if it would get any larger and did try creams to no avail.

Some years ago I bought a breast pump and worked with that. At first I could only fill the domes halfway and I would get soreness. I kept at it and the tissue was stretching and filled the dome. I moved to the larger side and would never had filled a full dome but over the time I had used it there was a clear improvement. I went up to a 36C with a fillet and can wear a 36D with no issue. I accept I am now 30 years older and may have added a bit of fat to the chest naturally due to age but I can create a nice bust. Without I have moobs which aren’t overly feminine but bigger than they once were.

As I have said there is no magic pill and my experience could be different for others.

Carlie Blanche-Dubois
        Princess - Annual

Thank you for sharing Angela!  I am new and finding my way here.  I just registered with an LGBTQ Therapist and will be working with them.  Meanwhile, I am researching breast enlargement and find conflicting opinions about creams, pills, etc.  I was thinking about buying a breast pump.  Does it matter whether it uses a manual pump or an electric/battery pump?  Any advice would help.

Thanks!

xx

Carla

Angela Booth
          Hostess

Hi Carla, I started with the smaller cups, 3″ across about 4″ deep. I only used the manual pump so cannot vouch for the battery ones. They take some getting used to and do little and often and use plenty of cream. Don’t over stretch your skin as you will be left with marks.  Don’t over stress the bulbs either, they are plastic and can fracture. I taped around the base and in lines above after my first ones split. It will take time but who knows?

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Think about it.  If this stuff worked, every CD and cis-girl wanting bigger boobs would have them….and the boob job business would be, well, out of business.

Now, on rare occasion, the stuff might work a bit.  I took a supplement that contained phytoestrogens and got a very small amount of growth.  They weren’t boobs though because I didn’t have breast buds – which are the first indication of real breast growth.  But something did happen.  Probably just some fat redistribution.

The forums are littered with posts about “failed experiments”.  Ditto for Reddit, Susans, and a bunch of other forums I’ve frequented.  Some sites go so far as to ban posts/comments supporting the use of this stuff.  As Kerri and Angela have said, it’s basically snake oil.

I can tell you from first-hand experience that estrogen works.  If you want a decent chance of growing a pair of your own, it’s the way to go.  I’ve been on HRT for about 11 months.  I have A-cup boobs.  All the indicators of real boobs are there – buds, itching, tenderness, sensitivity….and a couple of new erogenous zones.  They’re still growing, BTW.  DM me if you want to know more.

Hi Michelle I’ve got some boob’s I’m a 38A cup , when i wear a bra it fits me quite well, the only reason I’ve got boob’s is because I’m a bit overweight, I could go on a diet and lose weight but would i lose my boob’s, I’ve always wanted bigger boob’s i would love a C cup i don’t want enormous boob’s just enough to make a difference X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Hi, Rosalyn. I was overweight (348) pounds.  I now weight 224. I have 38a cups. I didn’t lose much uptop during the weight loss.  Can you give me some advice on where to find bras that would fit me. I would greatly appreciate the help.  Hugs,  Allysa

I’m not Roz but I never hesitate to recommend checking out Torrid.com as they offer bras in both band/cup sizing and by clothes size.

Hi Allysa here in the UK i get my bra’s from Mark’s and Spencer, they do a 38a cup I’m not sure if they do bigger bra’s in an Acup, I’ve gotten some really nice and pretty bra’s from there X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Anonymous
      Lady

I’ve witnessed some who have been successful growing small breasts but with HRT or estrogen. The other stuff hawked is junk. Success depends on whats used, what age you are, how regimented you are, and your genetics. Some respond quickly and others more slowly but all have taken years to accomplish much. I know some who pump but its always temporary and I doubt it contributes to long term growth, just nice to see and feel for a bit. The safest way is to do it under a doctors supervision. I’m no doctor.

I’ve used herbs to get small growth buds so far and nipple sensitivity has increased. If anyone would like to discuss further then PM me.

I would love to have bigger breasts but do not want to go through surgery and don’t want to waste money to get them. Hugs, Allysa

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Michelle, I just purchased a product and have been using it for 2 weeks now, I’ll let you know as time goes on.

Sherri

Becka
      Lady

Snake oil?!!! Does that work?!!!  🙂  Yeah, I may buy an inexpensive (walmart) cream soon, just to say I tried it.

I’d love to take hormones, but am afraid of other side effects.

Snake oil works! I tried it and my snake doesn’t squeak at all anymore.

Becka
          Lady

hahahaha!  My snake has boobs!

Slap yourself in the chest with a rifle stock for hours at a time:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26504687/

“We found differences in hormone blood levels between gynecomastia patients and a control group. Moreover, gynecomastia was predominantly seen on the left side in guard soldiers. A possible explanation is the mechanical impact of the carbine against the left side of the body during rifle drills.”

Seriously: Don’t try OTC stuff. Don’t try hormones without a doctor’s supervision.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?