• Creator
    Topic
    Michelle B
    Participant
    Registered On: July 12, 2022
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 33

As a crossdresser, I think one of our dreams is to have real boobs. This is why we purchase breast forms, breast enhancers (chicken cutlets) and padded bras. When we wear them, we look down and smile because we are proud of what we are looking at.

So I found a picture post which was from 5 years ago from Daeyton Jayde which was a photo titled, “My Breast Growth, so far” (https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/my-breast-growth-results-so-far/).

Also lately I have been seeing ads for Male Breast Enhancement Creams. I have clicked on the ads and read some of the reviews and their success stories but I can’t be 100% sure that these reviews are legit and these creams are legit.

Since the picture post is a little dated, I thought I would ask my fellow gurls the following:

Have you had some success in naturally enhancing your breasts? If you have, what have you used?

Are these creams legit or just a scam?

Finally, If you haven’t had any success, I am sorry to hear that but do you mind sharing your story on why you think it didn’t work.

I think of the analogy of: People have a dream of taking a single diet pill and they will lose weight when in reality is in order to lose weight, you have to eat properly and exercise and the pill still does not exist. (Unless you know of such pill, please TELL ME! LOL)

Is this the same dream that if I put a cream on my breasts, I will have boobs?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Emily Alt
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: August 24, 2019
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 847

Think about it.  If this stuff worked, every CD and cis-girl wanting bigger boobs would have them….and the boob job business would be, well, out of business.

Now, on rare occasion, the stuff might work a bit.  I took a supplement that contained phytoestrogens and got a very small amount of growth.  They weren’t boobs though because I didn’t have breast buds – which are the first indication of real breast growth.  But something did happen.  Probably just some fat redistribution.

The forums are littered with posts about “failed experiments”.  Ditto for Reddit, Susans, and a bunch of other forums I’ve frequented.  Some sites go so far as to ban posts/comments supporting the use of this stuff.  As Kerri and Angela have said, it’s basically snake oil.

I can tell you from first-hand experience that estrogen works.  If you want a decent chance of growing a pair of your own, it’s the way to go.  I’ve been on HRT for about 11 months.  I have A-cup boobs.  All the indicators of real boobs are there – buds, itching, tenderness, sensitivity….and a couple of new erogenous zones.  They’re still growing, BTW.  DM me if you want to know more.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Angela Booth
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 1103

If there was a ‘magic’ cream or pill we would all be walking round with lovely breasts wouldn’t we. Even with prescribed estrogen results vary from person to person due to the effects of puberty and a life of male hormones.

As for older folk the body has grown in the masculine form and estrogen would again have differing effects.  The only sure fire way of having a full breast is surgery.

In my experience the creams and pills are, as Kerri eludes, snake oil. I know only know of one friend that claims some improvement after many years of use – and cost. 

When I started to dress more when I was about 30 years old I could create a 36B with the help of chicken fillets using my natural moob. I am quite a slim frame. I did a bit of massage to see if it would get any larger and did try creams to no avail.

Some years ago I bought a breast pump and worked with that. At first I could only fill the domes halfway and I would get soreness. I kept at it and the tissue was stretching and filled the dome. I moved to the larger side and would never had filled a full dome but over the time I had used it there was a clear improvement. I went up to a 36C with a fillet and can wear a 36D with no issue. I accept I am now 30 years older and may have added a bit of fat to the chest naturally due to age but I can create a nice bust. Without I have moobs which aren’t overly feminine but bigger than they once were.

As I have said there is no magic pill and my experience could be different for others.

Kerri Smith
      Lady
      Registered On: April 22, 2022
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 99

Michelle,

I have not tried creams to enhance my breasts but I just finished taking a whole bottle of Transfemme pills.  They did absolutely nothing to me.  Most of the stuff advertised on the internet is snake oil.

Kerri

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.