- Natural breast
- breast plate or vest.
- July 21, 2021 at 3:41 pm #520910DonnaParticipantRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 106Replies: 1713Has thanked: 11209 timesBeen thanked: 6054 times
If could would you want natural breasts all the time or forms or vests at times.
Myself going with natural breasts since going all the way to womanhood.
Total of 26 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- July 27, 2021 at 12:15 pm #523861Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 154Has thanked: 625 timesBeen thanked: 840 times
- July 26, 2021 at 4:49 am #523109Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1329Has thanked: 20219 timesBeen thanked: 5151 times
I had a very beautiful (to me) pair of full natural ‘B’ breasts before I had to endure two rounds of chemo a few years ago. The chemo took them away. No one asked if I wanted to keep them, doctor’s didn’t tell me it would happen, but it did. it was a very sad experience to be honest.
Nature has come to my rescue though. Once back to my now modified diet and lifestyle, my girls have come back home. I am back to almost what I had before and almost totally fill a ‘B’ cup once again. When I begin my HRT in earnest in February, I want to reach a natural ‘C’. I love my breasts and how they feel, in the shower, during work, or even just walking around. After that horrible loss and regaining, I will never take them for granted again. My GP has even had me start yearly mammograms now and I perform breast self exams regularly now.
Girls, if you have them, guard them as the treasures they are. If you want them, it is possible, with work and time. Augmentation is iffy sometimes and nature is the best way to go. Just remember that it takes a GG several years to develop, so ours will take time too. Overnight will not happen naturally.
- July 26, 2021 at 2:04 am #523058Layla JonesLadyRegistered On: June 7, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 54Has thanked: 425 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
- July 26, 2021 at 12:44 am #523044
- July 25, 2021 at 1:36 pm #522552Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 678Has thanked: 2927 timesBeen thanked: 2740 times
- July 25, 2021 at 8:28 am #522436Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 404Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 1188 times
- July 24, 2021 at 11:04 am #522081Petra SueLadyRegistered On: March 14, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 9Has thanked: 100 timesBeen thanked: 75 times
- July 24, 2021 at 2:58 am #521935Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 212Has thanked: 207 timesBeen thanked: 958 times
I would like to have breasts but , for the occasional days that I need to appear in drab it would be problematic.
My holy grail was to find the right size and style of bra and a form to enhance what I had. I tried my own made foam forms and tried types of chicken fillet. I also tried a breast pump and think it made a small difference to my natural breast. I was a 36C for may years and did have the odd disaster when a form dropped down. I am now a D cup.
I have now found the perfect breast form which is very pliable. I place it into the bra , without any glue, and lift my natural breast up so a nice proportionate bust appears. The bra keeps it in place all day for work and play and I wear lower cut tops with confidence. If I lean forward everything stays in place and looks normal. A lady I know wondered if I had implants and a young male cashier had his eyes on them rather than my face so a big tick for a natural look.
- July 24, 2021 at 3:58 pm #522164
- July 23, 2021 at 11:25 pm #521908Autumn ValiantDuchessRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 37Replies: 1186Has thanked: 18526 timesBeen thanked: 3243 times
- July 23, 2021 at 11:04 pm #521902Marie LawLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 24Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 134 times
If I could I would love to have natural breasts, however real life dictates otherwise, so I will have to be content with my silicone forms for now.
- July 23, 2021 at 5:08 pm #521812Eva KellyLadyRegistered On: March 1, 2021Topics: 10Replies: 376Has thanked: 4617 timesBeen thanked: 1897 times
- July 23, 2021 at 5:23 pm #521818DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 106Replies: 1713Has thanked: 11209 timesBeen thanked: 6054 times
Started out with the natural herbs then decieded was time to go to my DR and got on HRT. Natural herbs did some small changes. But nothing like noticing with HRT
- July 23, 2021 at 3:00 pm #521772MichellLadyRegistered On: April 23, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 84 times
- July 23, 2021 at 3:02 pm #521773
- July 23, 2021 at 4:50 am #521562LisaTLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 71Replies: 885Has thanked: 886 timesBeen thanked: 4418 times
I have to admit to being a little fascinated by my breasts. If I dress fully male my breasts barely show and I’m not big enough to even declare a decent man boob. Naked I do have some breast, sufficient for her to ask if I’ve taken anything and this means that under a light top or even better with a bra I have small shapely breasts. It’s ideal for me as I can dress and feel reasonably femme and present androgynously with breasts that would pass either way.
of course when I choose to dress fully femme I can add forms. The great thing being especially in this hot weather I can choose to be the shape I want when I want.
the result of this fortuitous combination is that I can dress 24/7 and present to the neighbours androgynously. Long hair, small breasts and manicured nails and really feel true to myself .
- This reply was modified 1 week ago by LisaT.
- July 22, 2021 at 10:12 pm #521482Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 590Has thanked: 469 timesBeen thanked: 2706 times
My 42D forms fill a gap for the time being. I have an appointment to see an endo in about a month. I expect HRT will follow shortly thereafter. Hopefully my forms will become obsolete in a couple of years!
- July 23, 2021 at 2:51 pm #521768LadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 106Replies: 1713Has thanked: 11209 timesBeen thanked: 6054 times
- July 22, 2021 at 5:09 pm #521422Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 90Replies: 884Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 3119 times
Breast forms here…. As I’ve aged and I suspect the testosterone levels have dropped I’ve developed some very small breasts, (I 3/4 fill a AA cup bra…)
However to still look “properly femme”, I love my forms. “Cos I can” they are high end and I own 3 C Cup sets. My go to’s in public are the Gold Seal double sided tape/adhesive wipes version.
Sit nicely in my bra and look quite natural under my outer clothes. I also know they aint gunna fall out of my bra!!
- July 22, 2021 at 5:02 pm #521421LeslieLadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 281Has thanked: 3025 timesBeen thanked: 1243 times
I chose natural because that is what I sort of have already. They were smallish before I was put on a t blocker. Now since then they have become largish A small B sized. And I am happy with them, they don’t particularly show when in drab, but do show through my femme tops. But if I really want to feel femme I still use my forms. So life is good all around!
And they are fun to touch and fondle, And the SO seems to enjoy them too.
- July 22, 2021 at 9:07 am #521262Heather JamesonDuchessRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 597Has thanked: 1129 timesBeen thanked: 2244 times
I would love to have natural breasts, I’m chicken breasted as they call it so I do have a natural B cup but would like larger. With my frame I need D cups to look proportionate. My only concern is if I did I’d never get anything done, I’d be standing in front of the mirror admiring them all day.
- July 22, 2021 at 7:08 am #521195Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 551Has thanked: 479 timesBeen thanked: 2371 times
I am along the same lines as stephanie. I have to present as male so I can’t have natural breasts. No one else knows about Wendy other than my wife, so it would raise alot of questions if I had natural breasts.
I have both breastforms and breast plates, and I have to say breastforms are by far the most flexible. While I don’t have issues with breast plates, it will depend on how the breasts sits on the plates. Mine jut straight out, which is fine but looking at woman’s breasts, most don’t just jut out, they are round and abit of the breasts stick out the sides. With breastforms, you can sit it anyway you want. Breast plates you can’t.
- July 22, 2021 at 5:06 am #521154stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 166Replies: 2249Has thanked: 3567 timesBeen thanked: 10623 times
If you have to present as a male some of the time then natural breasts are problematic. Anything more than a natural B will be noticeable unless covered by a jacket, which is inconvenient in warm weather.
I would love natural breasts but would have to present 24/7 as a woman, which I cannot do. so, alas, it has to be forms – which are pretty good overall. Vests? No thankyou.
- July 22, 2021 at 9:53 am #521274LadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 106Replies: 1713Has thanked: 11209 timesBeen thanked: 6054 times
Pretty much how mine becoming while on HRT no more hiding them within a month times. When came out to everyone and work is ok with it all coworkers like it. Still cut up time or two. but can take it and can dish it out too.
But anyways remember that gambler from Vegas someone bet him million bucks to get his implanted last heard still have them. Myself shooting for D cup if can’t achive D C cup will do without implants or such.
- July 22, 2021 at 3:40 am #521139Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 524Has thanked: 341 timesBeen thanked: 2194 times
I have no desire to transition, and even if I spend most of the time in female mode like I did during the pandemic, I still have to appear as male at times too, and natural breasts would be hard to hide.
While the ability to show some cleavage is appealing, I have several problems with a breastplate (or vest). First, it’s just too sweaty, too difficult to take on and off, and I don’t know how fragile the thinner material is. Second, I’ve had many forms, and most are just too pink and pale for my olive skin tone that it would look out of place, that it would look fake. The Pals forms I have come the closest to my skin tone (they’re actually just a bit darker) and can take makeup (although I haven’t tried) if I have something that is lower cut on top.
All that said, I’m sticking with forms.
- July 22, 2021 at 3:40 am #521138Natalee BrooksDuchessRegistered On: July 7, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 16Has thanked: 102 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
I would have to agree with most of the girls here and go with natural. I already have a B cup naturally but I would not prefer to have DD as I saw how they were hard on my mom and alot of women I’ve known through life that had back problems from large breasts. I would go with a C or D top size for me. And I love the way my breasts feel when I’ve got them in a proper bra that fits me cup wise and torso. It’s so hard finding the perfect size when you’re a large (big and tall) frame. I’m 6’6″ tall and weigh approximately 235 lbs or so. Such a struggle. But I’m not giving up. They have my size out there.
Peace n love 💕,
- July 22, 2021 at 3:25 am #521137Amelia LawrenceLadyRegistered On: January 4, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 39Has thanked: 81 timesBeen thanked: 190 times
I’m going with forms…I like the options in terms of size, it’s easier to adjust based on the outfit you are wearing. That said, lately I’ve been skipping them entirely and just going with an a-cup padded bra. I’ve become more comfortable with just rocking what I’ve got, even if that’s basically nothing. A woman with a small/flatter chest can be just as beautiful as the woman who was endowed with the D cups…
- July 21, 2021 at 11:50 pm #521079Sara ThomassmLadyRegistered On: November 8, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 16Has thanked: 157 timesBeen thanked: 87 times
- July 21, 2021 at 11:16 pm #521073Michelle BaileyLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 137Has thanked: 5955 timesBeen thanked: 629 times
Hi Donna I choose natural breasts ,I would say at present they are nearly B cup so when I can I use my forms to give me that little bit extra ,when family are about the forms have to disappear but I can still wear my bras (except when its to warm to wear a second layer of clothing ,I am a secret dresser ) to feel my own breasts and nipples snug in my bras is a heavenly feeling and with a little caress my nipples grow lovely and firm ,I am sure my breasts are growing so maybe one day I can do away with my forms and my natural breasts will be there for everyone to see and me to caress. Michelle xx
- July 21, 2021 at 8:16 pm #521021Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1967Has thanked: 23945 timesBeen thanked: 6498 times
Hey Girlfriend i said i would take the natural ones so i wouldnt have to use my inserts not a problem with them just think having natural large ones would be fantastic .. i have natural b cup now and have c cup inserts so together they are wow wife thinks they look so real makes me happy when she comments on them especially when looking sexy he he ..
- July 21, 2021 at 8:46 pm #521033LadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 106Replies: 1713Has thanked: 11209 timesBeen thanked: 6054 times
That great she likes them know all my coworkers says nice things about mine. Saying filling out those t shirts out nicely. Do have some forms that are D cups but starting to like my natural ones. Do hope they become D by time end my journey. Know my mother has DD so say can do it. too maybe.
- July 21, 2021 at 7:49 pm #521007Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 21Replies: 2330Has thanked: 4800 timesBeen thanked: 8690 times
Natural breasts for me; most of the time, I get by fairly well with what I have, plus a set of inserts. I want more, and I do have an appointment next week with a specialist, to determine if I’m eligible for either HRT or T-blockers. Not likely, but I have to ask, anyway.
- July 21, 2021 at 7:15 pm #520995Abbie NormalDuchessRegistered On: June 13, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 337Has thanked: 555 timesBeen thanked: 1219 times
- July 21, 2021 at 7:50 pm #521008LadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 106Replies: 1713Has thanked: 11209 timesBeen thanked: 6054 times
- July 24, 2021 at 6:47 am #522021Abbie NormalDuchessRegistered On: June 13, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 337Has thanked: 555 timesBeen thanked: 1219 times
Update Donna. My bigger forms arrived and they are pretty great. I think they fit me better. The intention was to fill out my 42D bras and these do that well. The funny thing is I keep running my hands over them feeling the contours and details as if I was absentmindedly inspecting my own chest. The mind is a curious thing.
Which would I choose? Still hard to say for sure but for now I’m leaning towards the bigger E cups.
— Abbie 🥰
- This reply was modified 6 days ago by Abbie Normal.
- July 21, 2021 at 9:58 pm #521055Abbie NormalDuchessRegistered On: June 13, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 337Has thanked: 555 timesBeen thanked: 1219 times
That is an important question that I don’t know the answer to yet. My current breast forms are C cup but I think they are a bit small for my frame so I have an E set on the way. We’ll see how those go and I’ll try to get back to you.
— Abbie 🥰
- July 21, 2021 at 6:01 pm #520966Debra SweetLadyRegistered On: June 21, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 18Has thanked: 415 timesBeen thanked: 106 times
Started growing natural breast almost 8 months ago already seeing results and could not be more thrilled . Only hard part is no one knows I dress but I think they will soon. Will be so happy when I can finally say to everyone yes this is me
- July 21, 2021 at 6:47 pm #520983LadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 106Replies: 1713Has thanked: 11209 timesBeen thanked: 6054 times
Actually Debra how started out then once they started blossom and no way to hide them decieded to come out at work. So now go to work fem company policy support the community dress code is for myself is wear womens skinny jeans and women t shirt. Love my natural breasts.
- July 21, 2021 at 5:42 pm #520965Regi KellyPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 37Replies: 1193Has thanked: 13692 timesBeen thanked: 5394 times
I would take natural breasts in a minute, Im wearing a padded bra now in male mode, and strongly considering wearing my small forms as well. Natural would just give me that push I need, I think
- July 21, 2021 at 5:27 pm #520960Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 23Replies: 585Has thanked: 1158 timesBeen thanked: 2674 times
For right now the breast forms are the way I go. The feel when I bump into something with my breasts makes me smile. but if I had real natural breasts of my own the feel of brushing against something I think would be amazing. The thing is B size breasts I think would be explainable in male mode but is that large enough to project the image I want in female mode?
. . Sandy
- July 21, 2021 at 4:52 pm #520957Jillian FLadyRegistered On: May 19, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 58Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 179 times
I think if I could have natural breast magically appear in girl mode and magically disappear in boy mode that would be best.
I enjoy to much in boy mode to give it completely up…
- July 21, 2021 at 5:31 pm #520961LadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 106Replies: 1713Has thanked: 11209 timesBeen thanked: 6054 times
Thank you Jillian myself starting to enjoy the fem aspects in my journey of transition everyone supports me even people at work. And love my breasts in devolopment now where ever go dress fem from casual to daring to semi formal. Still use my larger forms on some outings but majority of time wear my pushup bra. for my natural have now.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.