Viewing 29 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m fairly new to cross dressing but love being Fem.

I’m trying to get more Fem by developing my breasts but seems very slow. I have tried using Pureria Mirifica orally and cream but looking for alternatives other than HRT which I believe is expensive but may be my only option.

Do any of my Fem family have ideas I really want female breasts.

Brandy

Hi Brandy!  I too would like to have bit more up there.  Been visiting all kinds of sites for creams and what not. Also been researching medical sites for side effects from these items. It seems that too much estrogen can trigger some serious side effects with internal organs causing death!!! The doctors say this hormones must be administered in increasing dosages and at certain times…..that’s what they say.  I am going to continue my research before I go that way Any other members gone the supplement route???   Lady Veronica.

Thanks Veronica I hadn’t thought about the side effects but really want to develop my breasts so would like to learn more from others as I continue my search to be more feminine. I read that taking hormones or supplements would help with my personality adjustments so there’s additional pluses to doing this.

Brandy

hi Brandy, we seem to on similar journeys – and I am also trying to ‘develop’ a more natural look.

I did some searching for natural estrogens, and found that flax seed is full of Phytoestrogens, which mimic estrogens –  soy products as well. I have increased my flax intake, which has other health benefits as well, hoping to boost the estrogen that naturally exists.
      I am also doing some breast massage – the Chi massage particularly – and adding some herbal products, lavender which I love anyway.
      I’m not sure if these are actually increasing the size, I am not up to a size C or anything – but they do seem to be growing, and I am feeling wonderfully femme in the process.

Thanks Julie, the chi massage sounds wonderful, do you prefer a specific product

I suspect the journey is a long one but filled with great feelings of being feminine.

Brandy

Adarsini
        Lady

How much quantity of natural estrogen boosters(flax seed soya etc.) should i consume in a day to find a noticable result..

Brandy, actually I am really enjoying the massage, whether it is working (size-wise) or not. It makes me realize that before I started embracing the feminine, I had never appreciated a very sensitive part of my body. now that I am shaving my chest and massaging, and I look down and see (small but natural) breast, I am exhilarated at the femme feelings I experience…
      as for products, flaxseed meal in oatmeal, etc. flax milk – being vegetarian, I am leaning towards this already. Also, i read that lavender and tea tree oils were (perhaps) linked to gynecomastia, so i am now using a lavender shampoo all the time.
      again not sure, but we’ll see…
      let me know how your journey is going,
      J

Thanks and likewise, I love seeing a small mound of breast and rubbing my nipples just makes me feel so fem. I’m hoping for other suggestions from others to see if we can share the journey.

Brandy

If you’re trying to go to a “full” breast with only Supplements, Massage, and Diet – it’s going to be a slow process that requires a full commitment, -years- and will only get you part of the way to the size that you’d probably want to be. The results from these are minimal at best, depending on your original body shape and mass, what you are taking, what dosage, and what regimen. And without the advice of a physician, you can really mess with your body in a bad way. Also, Soy is one of the least effective foods for this transition. The healthy male body with a high T-count quickly metabolizes soy phytoestrogen into testosterone, which can actually block the other supplements that you are taking, and Raise your T-level.
      You are far better off to consult a doctor, and have them recommend an endocrinologist for you to get on some proper hormone therapy, if you are making the decision to transition to everyday female.
      *I would strongly recommend getting an HPL hair removal system and rid yourself of unwanted hair in the traditional areas, now when you are at the beginning of your journey, as it also takes a long time to make a difference, but is well worth all of the effort.
      Best wishes,

Thanks Daeyton and as I thought, this will need hormone therapy which is fine but just looking to try and stage it. I like the idea of the HPL as shaving is a pain – I did see a Silkn system on Amazon and will invest unless you have other thoughts.

Really appreciate all of my female feedback and I’m still determined to develop my own breasts as a step towards feminity.

Brandy

[quote quote=57241]…I like the idea of the HPL as shaving is a pain – I did see a Silkn system on Amazon and will invest unless you have other thoughts. Really appreciate all of my female feedback and I’m still determined to develop my own breasts as a step towards femininity. Brandy [/quote]

I have a Flash&Go Express (because they have a high number of flashes per cartridge, and the small device is easy to use) , and it seems to have made more of a noticeable difference to my underarms and legs than my chest …so far.    😉

Not endorsing the Product, but Naturaful is having a sale on amazon for the next couple days.
      If you are going to try a topical cream, you might as well do it while it’s on sale for more than 50% off.

Thanks sweetie just ordered some

brandy

I have started seeing some changes to my breasts based on supplement and Natural cream, they are making me feel so feminine. I have just ordered a breast enlargement pump to increase the breast size further. Ordered my first no insert bra at 40B in a really silky nude color, I am so excited to hopefully fill the cup and start on increasing the breast size further.

In massaging I agree with an earlier comment, the feeling is so beautiful and I feel so feminine as the nipples increase in size and become so hard.

More to come ….

Anonymous

Hi Ladies,

I am interested in devolving my breasts. I have looked at so many hormone pills and creams that my head is spinning. Can anyone who have used these give me their opinion. How long do you take them for until you notice a change? How much does it affect your sex drive? Do you literally have to take them forever or you will lose your breasts? What are the best or most effective type? Is it not just better and safer to have surgery? Sorry for all the questions but I am really confused!

Anonymous

That’s ‘developing my breasts’ not devolving.

I’ve been massaging my breasts for over a year (and it feels so good, and I think they are larger)

I’m also have been taking Fenugreek (over the counter from Wal-Mart) and think that helps too.

Plus doing various exercises – wall pushups; flies; etc.

Karen

Becka
        Lady

I was considering Fenugreek but was concerned about side effects.  Have you experienced any?

Johnnie
      Duchess

I am taking finasteride 5mg once a day for hair growth. Finasteride treats male pattern baldness by blocking testosterone from converting into DHT. DHT is a powerful male sex hormone. Taking finasteride can have feminizing side effects such as enlarged breast, lower male sex drive. Basically finasteride is a testosterone blocker and can increase estrogen. Finasteride is often included with male-to-female HRT to prevent male pattern baldness and for it’s potential feminizing effects. But it’s not as effective as traditional T-blockers and estrogen supplements used for transitioning. Finasteride is prescribed by a doctor. The dosage is usually 5mg which is the maximum dosage. The other use for finasteride is to treat enlarged prostate. The 5mg is usually prescribed for enlarged prostate. A 1mg dosage is prescribed to treat baldness. I do not have an enlarged prostate but I am taking 5mg for maximum possible feminizing effects and hair growth. Under my insurance plan for a 30 day supply cost $10.

Hello dear,

Believe me, i tried it. Natural products is too weak for us. I went with the real hormones. Androcur 50mg/day + Estradiol Valerate i.m. 10mg/ml every week for 2 months then up to 20mg/ml in the but, no pain !!

then after 4 months i had Prometrium 100mg pills. wouderful result honey.

Juste be honest with you and find a doctor.

Anonymous

I have tried similar to what you were doing and found the prosthetic breasts at this time would be my only option to for fill what my desires of having a fall chest pressed and enjoy very much at this time even though they are medically glued to my body and your parents as what I am looking for and my Fenneman buddy exposure

Anonymous

Hey loves, this is a subject I can step up to. Herbal estrogenic suppimentation is effective only on a case by case situation. As was mentioned in the absence of T suppression they are metabolized largely. The extent is fully individual and is dependent on your male hormonal system how effective they will be alone. This said when used with a T blocker like spironalactone. They can be much more effective.

One must remember our sex hormones are not just sex hormones, bone density, heart health and increased cancer risk come with their use to supplement or replace our endogenous blend. This includes any herbal product strong enough to be effective. Be safe loves. The pain of dysphoria is real but self treating it is a poor bandaid for real solutions.

Besos mucho chicas

What is the best herbal t  blocker i am taking e now

I have been massaging my breast for about three months, I have noticed some increase in size and density .  The nipples are enlargingig also. This is a experience.

Becka
      Lady

anyone tried Saw Palmetto?  I maybe trying some soon!  Working up the courage!

Anonymous

Hi I’ve taken Natureday liquid I would rub the liquid on my chest and my breast grew very quickly did this for 3 to 4 months then I ordered the pills and cream but i believe the liquid is the best my breast grew so big I had to stop taking Natureday.. women at work were looking at my tits lol..its been about 2 months since I stopped and my breast have gone down in size and have stayed the same I’m a Large B Cup even a Small C cup  and I wear a bra and love my  breast they feel incredible for me it worked everyone is different but the liquid or cream is what I suggest also another brand is Naturalful  good luck!

Before HRT, I tried all well-known products for breast growth but they’re geared to females and their estrogen-powered bodies.  Being male you have a high amount of Testosterone, which prohibits female hormones from being usable.  Think about it like this:  If you’re on the highway and up ahead a very large truck is blocking the road, you can’t move ahead of it!  You have to stay where you’re at and deal with it.  Once the truck is removed,…

Find a way to lower  your testosterone level and build up your female hornone level and things will find their place!  However, self-medicating is very dangerous.  Taking estrogen may cause blood clots or worse!  Only a qualified doctor can tell you how much to take safely.

I’ve been on HRT for 29 months now.  I have gone from being flat chested to a B-cup size, the only good part of it all.  On the other hand, being on Estrogen has also affected my weight.  I gained over 60 lbs the first year!  It hurts.  I’ve had to rebuy a new wardrobe to fit my new me!  From a size 12 to a size 18 now!  My doctor is well aware of this side effect and only says to cut back on the fats, sugars, and the carbohydrates and get more exercise.  He also lowered my daily dosage of Estrogen.

I have been taking Phytoestrogen from the Vitamin Shoppe as well as Saw Palmetto and I also tub a little Progesterone Creme on the insides of my forearms before going to bed each night. The main thing I have noticed is how slow my body hair grows now. I only have to shave my legs a little over once a week. My facial hair grows much slower now. I still have the same amount but it grows much slower. I never really had a temper but now I have none. The few things that used to make me mad no longer do. There has been some breast growth but I would keep taking everything even if there hadn’t because I like the way it makes me feel.

Hope this helps.

Huggs and kisses,

Suzanne

Adarsini
      Lady

can anyone help me find a tablet or cream..that stops erections..and..testisterone..

Tami
        Lady

spironolactone is the T blocker prescribed with HRT. If you wish to pursue it, see an endocrinologist as messing with your overall hormone levels is nothing to be taken lightly or done without medical supervision.

Adarsini
          Lady

out of curiosity am  asking…what are  the  side effects of T blockers taken without prescription

Tami
            Lady

google side effects of spirolactone. They include depression so it is best to utilize medical supervision. Depending on your location, I believe planned parenthood has begun to offer HRT services, and depending on state there are informed consent laws that may allow you to begin without the letter from a therapist. I would recommend utilizing a therapist though, this is not something to take lightly, hormones affect every part of you, mentally, emotionally and physically.

I think estrogen and anti-testosterone treatment, after seeing a Dr will work well.  Then including enhancement surgery will really give you some girls!@

You could try changing health insurance.   I know that Kaiser has a Gender Pathways Clinic that will prescribe at their usual copay.   Intel’s Health For Life will pay for everything.  I’ve seen advertisements for other companies that support trans health agendas.

Contact the member services for your in insurance company.

I found that Dutasteride lowered my testosterone nicely. The hair on my scalp got thicker, the hair on my body got much finer and  and thinned out. It did take a while and my erections were softer but my libido was not suppressed.

It is prescribed for men with enlarged prostates.

Finasteride is sold for men with thinning hair. It has similar effects but I felt the Dutasteride was more effective.

If you have not tried silicon breast forms, try them first before going down the self prescribed route. They are the next best thing to getting hormones prescribed by a Doctor, they do make your breast feel real to touch. The self prescribed route is not the safest and the end results will be minimal.

All the best

Lucy Liz

What is Saw Palmetto. I am new to all this but am learning how to develop breasts naturally. If there are any ladies who are willing to educate me I am truly grateful. Thank you

For some, there may be some side effects from HRT.

Research!

The More You Know…

I know this may be too late for Brandi, but I hope not and that it worked out well for her.  But for any of us girls reading this thread now, just remember, it takes a GG girl several years for her breasts to develop.  Short of BES, there is no overnight solution except for forms in the size you desire.  Time is the great provider in this.

PaulaF

Hi Brandi  Bobbi is right  If you cannot wear forms every day no matter where you are going or who you are going to meet that day or even what clothes you are wearing do not try to grow natural breast. If you can pass that test then and only then see a trained physician that can help you change your body chemistry to begin to develop breast. There is a whole lot more to it then you think. Your overall health is at stake and should be monitored. Please stay save ladies when making big decisions.                    Luv Stephanie

I find the only best ways might be HRT or breast implants.

I am starting on Estrodial soon. I was told that breast enlargement is permanent, even if you stop taking it.

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?