- Brown /Dark
- Rare white
- Two different colours
- Changed colour naturally
- May 12, 2021 at 1:34 pm #491358Amanda BurtonParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 34Replies: 1554Has thanked: 9179 timesBeen thanked: 6163 times
Well this is a follow on from Stevie ‘s fake blog. What is your natural eye colour. Indeed mine started as brown in colour, but over the years the pigment has changed colour, first the right eye, and for several years I had different colour eyes. One was brown, and the other a softer green. Now the left eye over period of time has slowly turned green as well, so I now have soft green eyes. So what’s your colour and has anyone else’s eyes naturally changed colour
- This topic was modified 1 month ago by Samantha Roarke. Reason: Moving to Polls
- June 16, 2021 at 9:45 am #505342MacKenzie AlexandraAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2016Topics: 45Replies: 572Has thanked: 145 timesBeen thanked: 1284 times
- June 16, 2021 at 9:37 am #505341AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 7Replies: 151Has thanked: 495 timesBeen thanked: 1502 times
My eyes have always been green, though they have become greener over time. (By the way- does anyone remember the great Crystal Gayle? “Don’t it make my brown eyes blue”? Her eyes were way, way more green than mine are…) Never loved a girl who had anything but brown eyes; is this green/brown a connection that has some significance?
- June 16, 2021 at 9:08 am #505336Rayna CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 217Has thanked: 364 timesBeen thanked: 657 times
- May 16, 2021 at 3:48 am #492578
- May 16, 2021 at 3:41 am #492576Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1205Has thanked: 17593 timesBeen thanked: 4753 times
- May 14, 2021 at 9:25 am #492060Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 701Has thanked: 44230 timesBeen thanked: 1512 times
Growing up my eyes were standard blue. They’ve changed as I’ve gotten older, more hazel now; green with a little brown mixed into the blue. The blue has lightened as well. I still consider them blue and I have color contacts when I really want the blue to be seen.
- May 13, 2021 at 3:20 pm #491794
- May 13, 2021 at 2:05 pm #491771Carolyn KayLadyRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 276Has thanked: 1287 timesBeen thanked: 1330 times
My eyes are blue. They used to be almost a royal blue when I was young but even they have seems to get a little gray, lol. It’s not the color of ones eyes but rather the smile they project when you are happy, mascara helps!!!
- May 13, 2021 at 6:56 am #491610stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 157Replies: 2114Has thanked: 3378 timesBeen thanked: 9969 times
True blue and crystal clear as the waters of the Atlantic Ocean. Blue from my paternal genes derived from the Varangian heritage of Byelorussia where the natives are blonde and blue-eyed (which is why it is called Belarus or white Russia.) Now I am more midnight-blonde, but my eyes are unchanged.
So I suit blue – which incidentally used to be the “girls colour” long before pink – and pink and pale greens. Also purple I have discovered lately. And orangey shades of lipstick.
Steph xx 💙💜🎀
- May 13, 2021 at 9:05 am #491658
- May 13, 2021 at 5:47 am #491585Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 21Replies: 2217Has thanked: 4563 timesBeen thanked: 8151 times
- May 13, 2021 at 5:18 am #491579LisaTLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 57Replies: 671Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 3212 times
Mine are officially blue though I think grey would be more accurate. They are quite close to my hair colour which is grey and close to being white with the inevitable brassiness that comes from sunlight. Comments form the ladies in my life caused me to start using a whitening shampoo which of course is purple. This of course leads to days when the hair actually is slightly purple which results in more comments form the ladies.
Recently I have been canvassing for support to add electric blue streaks to my hair to both pick up my eye colour and disguise the purple tendency. OMG who would have thought having grey hair could be so complex.
- May 13, 2021 at 5:13 am #491576Stephanie KennedyPrincessRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 861Has thanked: 5586 timesBeen thanked: 3452 times
- May 13, 2021 at 4:55 am #491571Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 52Replies: 1260Has thanked: 5712 timesBeen thanked: 6451 times
Hi Amanda! Blue eyes for this fair haired girl. Never really had any color change. Sadly not that bright, in your face, intense blue – more of a blue-grey color. I like ’em, no contacts needed, lol.
Green eyes will forever remind me of a red headed Irish girl I knew…. ahh, I will always associate red hair and green eyes 😍.
- May 12, 2021 at 5:21 pm #491488DeniseDuchessRegistered On: January 27, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 101Has thanked: 414 timesBeen thanked: 330 times
- May 13, 2021 at 4:35 am #491565GwynethLadyRegistered On: January 21, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 72Has thanked: 843 timesBeen thanked: 255 times
Brown is the dominant color. Blue one’s I guess are more proud. Don’t know why – it’s not like we picked it out. I got mine from my family’s Anglo-Saxon Scottish background.
Wife: They don’t write songs about brown eyed girls.
Me: Sure they do.
Wife: What was it?
Me: Brown Eyed Girl
- May 13, 2021 at 7:18 am #491627
- May 12, 2021 at 3:23 pm #491430LeslieLadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 256Has thanked: 2630 timesBeen thanked: 1125 times
- May 12, 2021 at 3:11 pm #491419
- May 12, 2021 at 3:06 pm #491400PrudenceAmbassadorRegistered On: January 7, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 150Has thanked: 714 timesBeen thanked: 612 times
Hi Amanda. My eyes are odd. They can be blue, or Green. Depending on my mood, and if the sky is Blue. Even a little gray at times. Once I looked in the mirror, and had a Blue ring around the Green. Wish I had a photo of that! Hugs Pru
- May 12, 2021 at 3:28 pm #491437Robyn DrakeDuchessRegistered On: March 19, 2019Topics: 52Replies: 375Has thanked: 491 timesBeen thanked: 1077 times
- May 12, 2021 at 3:34 pm #491443PrudenceAmbassadorRegistered On: January 7, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 150Has thanked: 714 timesBeen thanked: 612 times
- May 12, 2021 at 2:57 pm #491395Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 85Replies: 1821Has thanked: 6494 timesBeen thanked: 10199 times
- May 13, 2021 at 9:10 am #491660
- May 12, 2021 at 2:32 pm #491382
- May 12, 2021 at 2:23 pm #491376Jeannie JonesDuchessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 467Has thanked: 1299 timesBeen thanked: 1614 times
- May 12, 2021 at 2:31 pm #491381AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 344Has thanked: 810 timesBeen thanked: 1066 times
Ummm good question, depending on the light anything from blue, green and hazel as im the david bowie of crossdressers as my eye colour really does vary! Ive had three people all look at them at same time and 1 said blue 2 said greeny blue 3 said hazel with a hint of hazel so ive no idea but it makes me stand out from the crowd
- May 12, 2021 at 2:38 pm #491386
- May 12, 2021 at 1:37 pm #491362
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.