Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well this is a follow on from Stevie ‘s fake blog. What is your natural eye colour. Indeed mine started as brown in colour, but over the years the pigment has changed colour, first the right eye, and for several years I had different colour eyes. One was brown, and the other a softer green. Now the left eye over period of time has slowly turned green as well, so I now have soft green eyes. So what’s your colour and has anyone else’s eyes naturally changed colour

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Samantha Roarke. Reason: Moving to Polls
      Gwyneth
      Lady

I’ve been told my blue eyes get brighter when I get excited.

Gwyn

Been baby blue for over 60 years

Anonymous

Ummm good question, depending on the light anything from blue, green and hazel as im the david bowie of crossdressers as my eye colour really does vary! Ive had three people all look at them at same time and 1 said blue 2 said greeny blue 3 said hazel with a hint of hazel so ive no idea but it makes me stand out from the crowd

Anonymous

They look blue in my pic but they are green sometimes at different times of the day

Anonymous

Meant blue with hints of hazel d,oh 💙

Anonymous

Hi Amanda.

Mine are grey….always have been……

(maybe had a black one a few times….oh, and a bit bloodshot now and again….haha)

Huggs, grace

Anonymous

Gosh yes had a few “panda” eyes myself Grace.

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Amanda. My eyes are odd. They can be blue, or Green. Depending on my mood, and if the sky is Blue. Even a little gray at times. Once I looked in the mirror, and had a Blue ring around the Green. Wish I had a photo of that!   Hugs Pru

Anonymous

mine a brown

Leslie
      Lady

Most of the time my eyes are gray or a light blue. But I have been told by both of my wives that they turn bright green when I get excited.

Leslie

Cheers to us Green eyed girls! Mine have lightened up a bit, but still green. Surprised there are so many blue eyes here! Getting a little envious!

Gwyneth
        Lady

Brown is the dominant color. Blue one’s I guess are more proud. Don’t know why – it’s not like we picked it out. I got mine from my family’s Anglo-Saxon Scottish background.

Wife: They don’t write songs about brown eyed girls.

Me: Sure they do.

Wife: What was it?

Me: Brown Eyed Girl

Gwyneth,

Brown eyed Girl Van Morrison. Love it.

Mikala xx.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Mikala.
      Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Amanda!  Blue eyes for this fair haired girl.  Never really had any color change.  Sadly not that bright, in your face, intense blue – more of a blue-grey color.  I like ’em, no contacts needed, lol.

Green eyes will forever remind me of a red headed Irish girl I knew…. ahh, I will always  associate red hair and green eyes 😍.

Mine are similar to Krissy’s I do get more compliments when I am wearing blue tops

Stephanie

Anonymous

“Two different colors”, but in the same eye. My ID lists them as “Hazel”.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

My eyes are blue. They used to be almost a royal blue when I was young but even they have seems to get a little gray, lol. It’s not the color of ones eyes but rather the smile they project when you are happy, mascara helps!!!

Anonymous

mine just changed from brown to green or will be next week went into my eye doctor today and requested some color contacts.

Growing up my eyes were standard blue. They’ve changed as I’ve gotten older, more hazel now; green with a little brown mixed into the blue. The blue has lightened as well. I still consider them blue and I have color contacts when I really want the blue to be seen.

My eyes are blue.  My sis tells me they were a very light blue when I was little, almost a gray actually.  They have darkened significantly, but have remained a clear blue, even with all the coffee I used  to drink.

PaulaF

I am in the Blue club, I guess you would call them sky blue
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

My eyes were very much brown as a child.

But over the years they have changed to a hazel green color.

xoxo

Rayna

Anonymous

My eyes have always been green, though they have become greener over time.  (By the way- does anyone remember the great Crystal Gayle?  “Don’t it make my brown eyes blue”?  Her eyes were way, way more green than mine are…)  Never loved a girl who had anything but brown eyes; is this green/brown a connection that has some significance?

My natural eye color is not included in the list. My eyes have always have been hazel.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Anonymous

Purple is a lovely colour Stephanie, certainly goes with a blonde, blue eyed girl sweetie xx

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?