Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have been working to find a way to get natural looking cleavage. Wanted to see what you ladies thought about this one. Using “cleavage tape” with a slight contouring with makeup.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/members/jessicabf/mediapress/natural-looking-cleavage/

That’s a great look Jessica. Very natural. Well done. I have never tried the tape method, but the results look good!!

Hi, Im Aurora Borealis, a CD who has been on CDH for almost a year. The best cleavge Ive had came with wearing a breastplate, which cost me $350. There is no rift between boobs they look blended much like natural breasts.

There are many diffrent styles of breastplates to choose from many, many on the Internet from various retailers, with differing prices, etc. If you choose to wear ordinary forms held in place,by a bra you can do that too.

Hope this helps. Hugs, Aurora B.

Thanks Aurora. I’ve consider breastplate. Worried about sweat, and keeping the look of my natural skin. With the tape, it is my skin.

But you are right, that gap is difficult to close without adding volume to my chest. I’ll take a look at the plate. Do you use makeup to add variance to the color, more like natural skin?

Jessica,

Havent tried that yet. I suppose its possible, havent explored much make-up useage thus far.

Hugs, Aurora B

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?