Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am considering getting my naval pierced. Personal I think looks very feminine.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I think it’s very feminine as well. I would love to have my belly button pierced, but hell, I don’t have the courage to have my ears pierced.

Hugs, Liara

I would agree that it’s a noticeably more feminine piercing.. at 1 point in my life I had 16 piercings simultaneously (down to 9 now) and might have been able to get away with it, but I’m not sure I’d go down that road now 😛

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Ears come first.  If I ever manage a waistline worthy of display, I’ll consider a navel piercing.

Anonymous

I would have to lose this spare tyre round my stomach before i could have my naval pierced, I think they look better on a flat stomach, I must start my diet soon ,

If i could i would have my naval pierced with a nice piecing with a jewel on the end of it X

Hugs Roz X

I need to start a diet soon as well. I addition to exchanging high heels for running shoes and going for a run.

Hi Pamela if I can manage to lose about 5 more pounds I am planning a naval piercing.

I think they are very feminine and cute as well.

Hugs Patty

Dee Frost
      Baroness - Annual

I’ve written about this before. I’m a firm “go for it!”

I love mine, and feel awkward when I don’t have a dangle in. They are just so cute and fun. It will serve as a constant reminder of who and what you are when you are in that boring “drab.”

I used to take mine out, and off with my anklet, before going thru airport security screening. Then I figured so what, who cares? The screeners are set to not go off with simple jewelry.

Of course, keep us posted! We’re rooting for you!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?