Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi Ladies I have always wanted my Navel pierced with a nice diamond on show, unfortunately for me there would be no hiding it from my wife. I wondered if any of you lovely ladies have had it done or would like to like me. For me I find it very feminine and like to know your thoughts.

Sarah xx

Anonymous

Sarah

I really don’t fancy it…I’m always unsure about all this metal hanging from your belly, eyebrows, nose, nipps….or you know where!!!…imagine going through the airport metal detector…SIX times…

so sorry, piercing is not for grace, whether it’s navel, army or air force!!

Smiles, grace xx

Anonymous

Hi Grace I am like you I don’t have any piercings, I am a clip on girl I do really fancy a Big Diamond in the belly button though.

Anonymous

Seriously honey, it’s a real catch 22 situation

It’s something your wife will notice….unless you live in separate houses!!….but what a shame…it would be terrible to die wondering!!!

Until you are caught…..or come out to your wife, it’s never going to be an option I’m afraid….

Love, grace xx

HI Sarah,

I am not into piercings at all However with me discovering my feminine side losing 20 pounds I started discovering I found a pierced belly button attractive.

Well My early twenties daughter lived at home and wanted one but I wouldn’t let her while she was living with us.

I couldn’t feel the way I do and not allow her to have what she wants so I said it was ok to get her belly button done and she got a piercing on the side of her noes also.

Long story short if I can loose a few more pounds and this covid is gone I am going to get my belly button pierced.

We only go around once sweety.

I must caution you it tok forever for my daughters to heel up.

It oozed forever.

Neat question

Hugs Patty

Anonymous

Hi Sarah if i wasn’t married i would have my navel pierced too, i would have to lose a bit of weight first though take some of that fat from around my waist,

I think it’s the most feminine thing ever having a navel stud with a nice gem stone showing x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

Hi Rozalyne I totally agree with you I think its a very feminine to have.

Best Wishes

Sarah xx

Hi Sarah

One day you will be able to but for that to happen you are going to have to confront the elephant in your room. Pierced ears? No probs with that as there are plenty of men have done so but for more intimate piercings you are going to have to have a more intimate reltionship.

I have one ear pierced but that was done when I got divorced many years ago. I have a fine collection of clip-ons as well so the question has never really surfaced.
      The one thing that really turns me off though is… tattoos! Despite my appreciation of the craft and the undoubted skill of the artists, I just cannot abide the choices people make of indelible ink on their skin.
      A good friend of mine makes a rather good living out of erasing tattoos!

Love xx Polly

Stevie65
      Lady

It would be neat to get one. BUT!!! i have one ear pierced want to get the other done always afraid of what family kids friends would think. For some reason it is the biggest fear that why i have not got it done.

Stevie

Hi Sarah, i have had it done . It was so sensual but after a few months it migrated. Later on I had it done once more by the same guy , he inserted it deeper and only charged half price, but sadly it happened again. So i have experienced it , and now ,if in the warmer weather i wish to indulge i just use a cocktail stick and a little contact adhesive, wait a minute or so and just press a dangly on .Good for a few hrs and easily removed and cleaned .I have no reaction to the adhesive and it just sets like a piece of rubber. It may react differently with you or anyone else  so be careful.  Pyxx

I had my navel pierced many many years ago before I started crossdressing. It was empty for a few years but two years ago I decided to start wearing jewelry there again. The hole was still open and now I have a collection of rings, diamond dangly things, balls etc. love it

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Hi Sarah,

Having my navel pierced is most definitely on my bucket list.  I find that piercing extremely sexy and ultra feminine.   Higher up on the list is having my ears pierced which I hope happens soon.  Further down on my list is a nose stud.

Robin

I had my navel pierced many years ago, also my ears, tongue, neck & hand webb. I was full of metal although I’ve only got my ears & tongue pierced now. Before anyone asks, yes I have swallowed my tongue bar more than once

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?