Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Dee Frost
      Baroness - Annual

I wrote back in October that my wife and I had both gone to get navel piercings. The piercing shops will tell you that it takes quite a while for the navel piercing to heal, and that is generally true. Most nearly every shop will insert their own prepackaged, sterile “barbell type” stud…and tell you to leave it alone for 3 months for the healing process!

Hmmmm…..

Well, on the day of our outing for the navel piercings, I provided a sterilized fun dangle for my new piercing, but they just wouldn’t do it. Just the plain old surgical dumbell. BORING…

One not to be deterred, I could only contain myself for a week, and I just had to change that plain dangle. So change it I did! Yes, the fresh piercing was just a small bit sensitive, and my hands were not used to dealing with something at this location. It took only a small bit of frustration but I overcame and voila’, it was great!

I can’t exactly say how it happened, but my collection of dangles in just a few short months has grown like the “Trouble with Tribbles” episode of Star Trek! I was quite surprised at just how many I had accumulated. Really really cute dangles are only $5-10 apiece, so they are easy to accumulate.

I find that I change them with moods, and my outfits. They are like my personally concealed earrings! They are just fun to have and to wear. Occasionally, with movements, I can feel a little movement across my navel and it reminds me (always with a smile!) that I have something there that is so cute and feminine!

I am ashamed to admit just how many I have.  BTW, how many weeks are there in a year? …they’re just so darned cute!

Dianna

I have my ears and tongue pierced… I’m trying to decide my next piercing going between nipples… more on my ears, nose, eyebrow or naval abs just cannot decide… lol I love piercings and I can say I have twice the amount of jewelry than most people I know 😁

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?