• Creator
    Topic
    Andi DuBois
    Participant
    Registered On: January 7, 2021
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

My SO has a job that in normal circumstances would mean travelling anywhere between two and four days a week giving me ample opportunity to dress during the day as I have been working from home for 10+ years.

Since COVID hit we have been sharing my home office which has limited me to underdressing, gender neutral clothes and only being able to do more when going out on the essential journey to the supermarket.  To facilliate the latter there is a pair of ballerina pumps and breast forms stashed with the spare wheel under the floor of the car boot.

SO has been working away from home for two days this week including an overnight stay.

Guess who forgot to rescue the shoes and forms from the car before they went?

Very thankful there was no flat tyre or that could have led to an uncomfortable conversation!

-A

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 701

I once read a story about a person who was not out to their wife. They went out of the house dressed and were shopping at the store. Didn’t know the wife was going to that store. They pass each other in the aisle at the store! And no the wife did not recognize them! Talk about a panic attack moment!

4 users thanked author for this post.
      stephanie plumb
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 116
      Replies: 1325

I know exactly what you mean! I am in a similar position.  The only chance I get these days is when I take our dog out for her walk on a Saturday Morning( wife’s lay in).  I leave home partly underdressed and transform in a safe place en-route to my walking spot.  I have my forms, ankle boots, bag etc. under the boot floor (plenty of room – no spare tyre just an “emergency puncture kit”)

I live in constant fear that it will be discovered one day.  Taking stuff to and from the car is always slightly risky – it sure keeps me on my toes.   My wife knows I dress (and doesn’t want to know), but doesn’t know I go out in public.

Stephanie P

4 users thanked author for this post.
        Cindy Lou
        Baroness - Annual
        Registered On: November 18, 2020
        Topics: 9
        Replies: 417

It’s so strange to hear you talk about being so afraid, I only know you from here where you project as a strong confident lady.

1 user thanked author for this post.
          stephanie plumb
          Baroness - Annual
          Registered On: November 17, 2018
          Topics: 116
          Replies: 1325

Afraid that if she finds out I will be banned from going out. (again)

1 user thanked author for this post.
            Cindy Lou
            Baroness - Annual
            Registered On: November 18, 2020
            Topics: 9
            Replies: 417

That makes perfect sense, thanks Stephanie.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.