Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cece X
      Lady

Greetings, gurls. I have enjoyed my foam falsies for a while, but I decided to splurge and buy my first silicone breast forms. I shopped online and found some comparatively cheaper forms at one dealer. I am thinking that I might want B forms, enough to be noticeable but not too much. On some charts I saw, B size seems to translate to 600g weight. The chart on the site where I was going to order suggested that if I wanted B size for my 38″ band size, I should purchase 1,200g forms. That seems like a lot. Can someone explain this to me and the other gurls considering the purchase of their first breast forms? What factors do we need to consider besides size and cost?

Outside of size and cost I’m not really sure what else there would be. When I bought my first ones I went with a FF, now granted I’m on the larger side of the spectrum, and wanted something that wouldn’t look like mosquito bites on a mountain. They worked, but I still felt a bit well small so I went to a GG. When I was looking aside from the size and cost I wasn’t really worried about much else. Maybe how they would look in a bra, or how they would sit, but those were things I could worry about later.

Though in the end, I went with a breast plate from a company called Roanyer. I remember the sizes for my forms were like 1400 and 1600 cause (I was a bit curious) I wore them both together to see what it looked like. I guess it comes down to what you want in the end?

I hope I was helpful.

Cece X
        Lady

Thanks, Jessica. Are you happy with the breast plate?

Yeah, it fits better than the forms did, the only issue I had was one that corrected itself overtime and that was how tight it felt when I first wore it. Though as the silicone got used more and more it started fitting easier.

Though I was a bit bigger than the size they were giving so that also made a difference.

Trisha
      Duchess

Strap in. I’m gonna try to do this with a short message. It probably won’t be

1. Shoulder width plays a large roll in form shape. Wider the shoulder wider the form. I prefer triangle forms for my 40 band frame.

2. Age plays a smaller roll but if you want to blend in then you don’t want perky tear drop forms on a 50 yo bod.

3. Projection and fullness play a part as well. Do you want wide flat boobs  or narrow full ones.

4. Frame. You want to be proportionate to your frame. Broad and thick needs broad and thick. Narrow and skinny needs narrow

5. Now personal preference also matters as well as what the scenario is.

I have 4 pair of forms I use

400gram for shop, house and general messing around. I wear them in both modes (he/she).

800gram for lounging sleeping and going out enfemme as an itsy bitsy

1200gram is my go to form, very proportionate to my frame with good projection and plenty of bounce. All in all a great feel and look for me. Probably a solid C

1600gram is my eye poppers. Ask any GG what she would have in her arsenal if they could alter size at will and a D/DD would be there for those wanna standout days.

All my forms are triangle save for 1 pair, the 1st pair I bought was tear drop and they are seriously perky. Way to much so for me.

I am 5′ 6″ 190# with a 41 chest 43 across the nipples.

Wear a 40 band c cup demi bra with all the forms except the 400gram which I wear braless.

My recommendation to you is Amazon. Type Ecoup in search bar and start scrolling. They have all shapes and sizes, ship quick and price is right.  All my forms Ecoup and I really like them.

Good luck and have fun

💋

Trisha

Cece X
        Lady

Wow, girlfriend, that is a lot to take in. I was thinking I would buy the first pair I saw online and be done with it, but now I see that there is a lot more to doing this correctly. Thank you so much for the shopping tips.

Anonymous

Thanks, Trisha. This is really the kind of help that first-time buyers need. I was struggling with which shape to look at, in particular. Triangular? Tear drop? Round? All very confusing for a novice.

That’s why I’m a member of CDH. 🥰

Much love,
        Raquel

Caty Ryan
      Baroness
        Cece X
        Lady

Thanks, Caty. This article was very informative for a novice like me.

Sammatha
      Lady

Hi
      I have always gone one size bigger than my bra. It is an amazing feeling. Hope this helps.
      Samantha x

Hi Cece.
      I have B-600 gram, C, 1000 Gr, and D, 1200 gram.
      I am not a large girl, and my most used are my C’s, Im a 38 band size. They fit my body the best, in my humble opinion.
      I agree with the other girls, at Amazon, you can get cheap=ish ones, there(I have a set of each in Volence, as well as from Feminique), they are of a decent quality, and that way you can see, just what gives you the look and feel, you desire, and at least in my case, you can return with no issues, as long as you haven’t attached them.
      As for the breast plates, which you asked another about, I tried 2 different ones(and returned them), and for myself they were just to hot and too much trouble removing. I much prefer attaching my forms, and the feelin, mmmmmmm
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

I bought my breast forms from The Breast Form Store on line. I ordered a pair of  36D I was shocked when they arived in this large box. I had been use to wearing enhancers I bought from Walgreens. They actually turned out to be a very nice fit with the exception that I couldn’t wear them with a lot of my bras I had in my collection.

I paid a ridiculous amount of money for them, $170. The pleasure I get from wearing them under my dresses and seeing myself looking much more feminine was well worth the price.

Sadly for whatever reason one of them developed a slit and over time the backing has almost peeled off. This happened not too long after I got them but the Breast Form Store would not replace it.

I can still wear them but it’s getting to be the time to buy new ones. I think I will shop for a pair of cheaper ones the next time.

I, looked at TBS, as well, but for the ones I want would be $1000.00 my money, and I just could not justify that.
          I am very happy with the ones from Amazon, I wear them attached all the time, even sleeping, and its been almost a year now with no issues.and all were under $100.00, so even if I had an issue how could I complain? lol
          The feeling of having them attached to my own meager chest, just makes me, “me”
          Hugs, Regi👸💕

You really should not sleep wearing them. They say that is what will ruin them.  I was always afraid to use the glue strips and attach mine to my chest for fear of having them tear and they tore anyways.  I love my bras but it would be a wonderful natural feeling, I think? to have them on without a bra especially when wearing sheer lingerie.

Lol, I know, but as a side sleeper, it’s not as much a worry, and as I say, the feeling of the weight on my chest, is perfection.
            I use the self attaching ones, or Hollister adhesive, not the tape, and no issues.
            Hugs, Regi👸💕

I was just looking at the one’s they sell on Amazon for around $40 and it said something about self sticking. Does that really work? My breast forms are quite heavy and can’t believe they could make self-sticking forms that would stay on without a bra.

I can wear my B cup, self sticking bra-less, but the C and D’s do need a bra, to stay in place.
            But since I love wearing my bra, no problem, lol
            Hugs, Regi👸💕

I didn’t think I could wear them without a bra, they are quite heavy. Like you I do enjoy wearing my bras but just thought it might be fun to see how they looked under sheer lingerie without a bra.                Thanks for the response!

Anonymous

Cece,

I have bought both a breast plate and simple basic breast forms. In my experience, I have found the breast forms more comfortable and functional than the breast plate. Both items where bought on Amazon and I found that Amazon has some wonderful bras with pockets and the breast forms look fantastic in those bras. They also work just fine in many of the other bras that I have. I get extremely hot and sweaty wearing the breast plate. I have B,C, and D sizes and found the D size to be the perfect look and fit.

Missy

Anonymous

The breast form shop has a fantastic assortment of high quality forms. I recommend them without reservation.

Caroline

Anonymous
      Lady

Great information here. I second buying your forms from Amazon or Ebay. I bought all of mine from Ebay and have no complaints. I think the most expensive was about 60 dollars. At first I got some teardrop C’s but rough play ripped a place in them once and I tossed them. I replaced them with D triangle ones and LOVE them. They fit better, are more suited to my frame and feel great. The teardrop ones moved around a bit in my bra but the triangles are wider and stick to my chest and don’t move around at all. I also have some E triangle forms and some B forms too. Don’t have a plate and from reading other girls experiences I don’t think I want one. What ever size silicone forms you get you will be amazed at how they feel.

Lots of great of advice here. I want to second what Stephanie said about the sizing generally being focused on genetic girls who have a much narrower chest (36-38). I bought what were labeled as D cups and found that while the protrusion was sufficient, they weren’t wide enough or tall enough to properly fill out my 44D cups. Due to my wider chest, I had to buy much bigger forms than I originally anticipated.

The other issue I hadn’t considered is my natural breast tissue. As a slightly overweight person who carries most of my excess weight in my torso, I have a significant amount of breast tissue which kept my original forms from sitting flat. I just got a pair of concave back breast forms and they are the best. My natural breast tissue fits inside, so they sit flat against my chest. And even though I don’t completely fill them, they are firm enough to retain their shape. They also were very reasonably priced.

Here’s the link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KXB7RFR/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_6V2S907QBW1VJ1TXZNFP?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Anonymous

Many thanks Elise,

I’d never realised there was such thing a as a concaved back breast form. They might suit my shape too. Now that I know I’ll see if I can source them in the uk.

Marti xxx

Great questions! I have had several sets that I have bought online and they are OK. Lately, I have been wondering if I might get a better fit if I went to an “expert” and got a set custom fitted. I know I will be spending more money, but it would be worth it if they are really nice! The big questions are:
      1 How do you find a store that will do this, I know there are places that make them, but not sure they would be receptive to doing it for a male.
      2. Are the ones that are custom made really that much better that the ones I can find online?

Anyone have experience in this area?

I am on my second pair of C cup ebay forms. First pair ripped cleaning spray adhesive off 5 years ago and the second are holding strong even wearing overnight 60-80 nights a year.  They look nice in dresses and under tops with my 40″ chest and they are concave. Going to order some d-cups soon as I think I need more balance wearing my new bikini and one piece Speedo. whatever you get I am sure you’ll love the feel of  them.

Cece X
      Lady

This is excellent. I am learning a lot from these responses. Thank you!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?