Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, I’m Kathy, finally able to live openly and authentically as a crossdresser. I’m slowly acquiring lingerie and outfits. I’d like to wear bras, but have no clue as how to size because I have a masculine chest and small boobs. Does any company make bras for people like me or would I need to first buy breast forms? I appreciate any help this wonderful community can provide. Thanks.

s se

Anonymous

After buying many types of bras, I find that sports bras fit the best. I have a few with padded inserts that make me look a little bigger. I am a big fan of them. I buy most of them on amazon.

You could go to Victoria’s Secret they are very helpful and nice to Crossdresser, I had a bra fitting there myself

I need an under-wire bra if I wear my forms (forms are C-cup, but work best in a 14D Aust. size) but if not, I find that a padded bralette (Aust. size 14 or 16) is comfortable to wear, and the padding gives me nice, but discreet, boobies IF I wish them to show. A loose top and they’re pretty much invisible. I wear a bra all the time, so it needs to fit and be comfortable.

Finding ‘the’ right size can be a bit of a crap-shoot, I’ve found.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Everyone has “beat me to the boob” er sorry…, I meant punch.

Yes Her Room in the US is very good and Homme Mystere is the “Oz” site.

I have purchased from both and they are good, (especially the former). The latter…. yes they are Ok, but where’s the “femme mystique” in wearing “blokes” ,”Reg Grundys”. (Australian slang for “undies”!!)

I’ve also read on here that by comparison, the “HM’s are more expensive than a lot of “normal” female briefs etc… Just make sure the crotch is wide enough to prevent “fallout”. Or again, in Australian Rules football parlance, “dropping the ball!!!” (hope that does not get censored!!……)

Caty

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kathy welcome,,as I see your already getting some wonderful advise.  Just ask and of course enjoy browsing through our forums and fine help for pretty much everything. Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. Very happy meeting you and welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Kathy Nice to meet you and as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so many ladies giving you good bra advice i cant add to them except to say a bra fitting is a fun experiance and you know from there what you need good luck and again nice meeting you ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Kathy,

Welcome to CDH!  Enjoy looking around the site and meeting others.

If you don’t want to wear your breast forms you might consider a bralette.  Fitting a bra can be difficult as our shoulders are broader and waists thicker.  And our breasts are spaced wider apart.  Some tissue may be under the arm too so you might need a garment to push the tissue forward.  Often the results from a typical bra fitting aren’t what we need.

There are several CD friendly shops you might consider if there is one close to your home.  Soma, Lane Bryant, Victoria Secret, and Torrid offer bras and bralettes.  With COvid the associates may not be doing bra fittings but a trained associate can suggest a good size to try.  Then try on a bra or bralette so you can practice.  You might want a pull over style sports bra or bralette to avert eyes and hooks.  Many bras now are available beginning with a B or C cup that might have cup volume too large for you (especially if you wear a large band).  So the pullover style might be more favorable and supportive.

Don’t feel ashamed or nervous.  The associates help men all the time.  Some cross dress, others have gynomastia and need a bra’s support or run and need protection from nipple soreness.  If you are very nervous or shy by all means call your nearest store to find their slower times and schedule an appointment.  They’ll help you feel more comfortable.

Alice

Hi Alice, Thank you for your comprehensive suggestions. Most helpful. Enjoy your day. Kathy

Anonymous
      Lady

check out Luna’s Wish online. They have band sizes up to size 50 and cup sizes as small as AA. If I lived in USA I would have already placed an order.

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Kathy and welcome.  As you probably figured out, you came to the right place for advice.   The ladies here are wonderful and you will find a lot of advice.  I have really nothing more to add to the advice, so enjoy the forums and the friendships you will make.

Chrissy

Hi Kathy I’m  bigger guy and I wear a 42D as I have a good amount up top I have been working on them over the years, I found that ebay is a great place to find what might work well for you. You can try different bra’s and pretty cheap to start out with, and you won’t be out a lot of money until you find your favorite.  I like Playtex and they fit me pretty good I prefer underwire, have bought quite a few with some hit and miss, but still get excited when I get them in the mail and can’t wait to open them to try on for the first time. The way I first started was to measure around your chest just below your breasts and start with that.

Good Morning, Thank you all for your warm welcome and wonderful advice I can’t begin to tell you how happy, content, and peaceful I feel. This is who I am and am supposed to be. I have also found an incredibly supportive and lovely home. Hugs to you all.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Kathy,

Any of the many retail stores that sell bras can help. I have never been embarrassed by them and they have alwys been accomodating to crossdressers and transgener persons.

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Terri Anne, Thank you for your warm welcoming message. I can’t believe how nice everyone has been. So warm and welcoming and supportive and helpful. I really feel like I just found my new home. Hugs, Kathy

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?