Tagged: 

• This topic has 12 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am desperate to find a bra! I need one not for breast enhancement (but it would be nice! ) as my wife isn’t too keen on me having breasts. ( she is happy with everything else) need to get one for “everyday ” also one for me when I have Jenny alone 🙂

any ideas?

jenny

Hi Jennifer!  How about looking into Silicon Brest forms? I use these and they are great. Some are very expensive, but I get mine from Aliexpress (like e-bay) in South-east Asia/China. Cost only 40 – 60 dollars US and free shipping/tracking. They also carry a huge line of bras, panties and dresses but you need to watch the sizing. Just state that your measurements in US inches when you order. Most lingerie comes from the orient anyway and costs are very cheap for good stuff. Victoria Secret, La Rose en Vie carry the same stuff for scads more money. If this is your 1st bra look up “how to buy a bra on the internet and you are away to the races….stick with a b or c cup…….most common sizes…we don’t want to dress up to be “Chesty Morgan”!  Also, don’t “outdo” your wife in size……they are most sensitive about their size.  Happy hunting and don’t stop at just one, get several different ones to match your mood…and matchable panties….co-ordination is key to being a fashionista.   Lady Veronica Graunwolf.

Kris
      Lady

Hi Jenny,
      Yesterday I went underdressed to a lingerie shop for a bra fitting recommended to me by a CD friend of mine. It was an experience that was unlike anything I’ve ever imagined. The SAs were absolutely fantastic! I was pampered like never before. They told me they have many girls like us come in their store. They brought out the most beautiful bras I’ve ever laid my eyes on. Just one incredible item after another. As it turned out the bra which I was wearing was the wrong size. Big surprise, right? They also brought out corsets, garter belts, the whole works. Simply amazing. If you want to get your size right and have an experience that you’ll never forget then I recommend you do this.

Anonymous

As Kris mentioned, correct size is critical, especially for comfort if you are going to wear your bra for any length of time. If you’re not yet ready to get a bra fitting (it’s a big step) at least get yourself a dressmaker’s tape measure. Measure around your chest just under your natural breast tissue, no matter how big you are. That will give you your band size.

If you just want a bra for underdressing and don’t want to enhance or highlight your breasts then look for an ‘A’ cup in the band size you need. If you want to wear breast enhancers or even breast forms then increase the cup size according to the size of the forms. The Breastform Store advertises on CDH and they give great advice to girls like us.

Also, look on women’s clothing websites. They frequently have size charts to help you work out what you need based on measurements.

Good luck.

Hi Jenny!

Everyone here has already offered some great advice so I won’t repeat any of it.  One thing to remember though is that bra cup size also depends on how broad your chest is.  So while you may only have a A or B size going outwards, you may need a D cup so its wide enough to cover your breasts….same goes for the size of any breast inserts you buy.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

XX

Zoe

Here is some Bra Math and conversion help.

36C=38B
        36B=38A
        38C=40B
        40C=42B
        42C=44B
        36DD=38D
        34F=36DD
        You see the pattern

You can use what’s called chicken filets to fill out a bra,they are very cheap silicone inserts are pushups

Hello, and thank you all 🙂

I was thinking would it be better for me  to purchase something softer like a bralette? Dont really need support at the moment.

What do you think?

Jenny x

Kris
        Lady

Hi Jenny,
        A barrette is a great idea if you want to underdress. They are super comfortable and easy to conceal. I tried on several the other day at my bra fitting, and I loved them. I hope this helps.

Kris

I really enjoy my bralettes

Kris
        Lady

I wanted to say bralette not barrette. Sometimes I hate autocorrect.

Hello,

I wear a bra everyday now, I’ve gotten a half dozen unlined bras. The dont have any cup support so they dont show that much under a few shirts. I use a website called AdoreMe.com. They have nice, pretty, affordable underwear for all shapes and sizes. I really enjoy them a lot.

Anonymous

Actually. I have recently gone to Torrid and Lane B and been fitted. It was awesome. All were very nice. You can call and schedule a bra fitting at either.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?