- May 2, 2022 at 1:37 pm #642677Tony AnthonyParticipantRegistered On: May 2, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 8 times
- May 13, 2022 at 1:10 pm #645014Terri AnneAmbassadorRegistered On: February 7, 2018Topics: 32Replies: 1287Has thanked: 1907 timesBeen thanked: 2788 times
Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.
The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.
At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages. You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.
Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.
Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.
Terri Anne, Ambassador
=========== Link to our public Chat room ==============
- May 3, 2022 at 4:10 pm #642940Christina IsmeLadyRegistered On: April 8, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 395Has thanked: 404 timesBeen thanked: 1158 times
Well I got some distance from you or I would but I am someone in the site should be able to help you just join in the chatt room and get to know the girls glad to have you welcome to the site
- May 3, 2022 at 10:05 am #642857Paulette ParfoisDuchessRegistered On: November 17, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 550Has thanked: 1849 timesBeen thanked: 2089 times
Hi Tony, and welcome. I suggest the best place to start is Amazon for clothes and YouTube for makeup tips. Both have proven invaluable to me when I returned to crossdressing after a long absence. Once I built up confidence I then ventured out to shop and such. Of course, nothing beats having a friend and confidant to help us in our journey. Bu then, there are so many here at CDH who will be glad to help you with advice and support. Hugs, Paulette
- May 2, 2022 at 10:34 pm #642759Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 913Has thanked: 800 timesBeen thanked: 4349 times
As Gabriela mentioned, a transformation service is a good option. You might also consider contacting some local transgender support groups. Where you live I’m sure there’s a large presence.
- May 2, 2022 at 6:50 pm #642736Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 95Replies: 5394Has thanked: 7464 timesBeen thanked: 13866 times
Welcome to CDH.
- May 2, 2022 at 3:45 pm #642704Gabriela RomaniManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 11, 2021Topics: 988Replies: 463Has thanked: 406 timesBeen thanked: 2294 times
Welcome to CDH Tony.
While on the long run you may establish good enough relationships and enough trust levels with others in here, my advice to you is going to be that you may get what you want by finding a CD transformation service where you live (or in a place you can travel to).
Some services will provide you with clothes/shoes/wig and will provide makeup services and can even “chaperone” you on an outing for shopping, or dinning etcetera.
If you think they are expensive… yes, they likely are. But you would be able to test the waters a lot sooner for sure.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- May 2, 2022 at 3:02 pm #642696Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1065Has thanked: 23505 timesBeen thanked: 3761 times
Welcome to this lovely accepting community!
- May 2, 2022 at 1:47 pm #642680Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 35Replies: 6364Has thanked: 12742 timesBeen thanked: 13190 times
Tony welcome… this is certainly the place you’ll enjoy being here may be the experience that you’ve have been looking for. With so much ahead of you start enjoying all that Cdh had to offer. Much information on everything to help guide you through many of the challenges we face exploring our love of dressing. Happy to welcome you and just call me or anyone else here if needed as we’re always willing to offer any help on questions you may want to know . The best to you on your journey forward.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.