• Author
    Replies
      Terri Anne
      Ambassador
      Registered On: February 7, 2018
      Topics: 32
      Replies: 1287

Hello Tony,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Christina Isme
      Lady
      Registered On: April 8, 2022
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 395

Well I got some distance from you or I would but I am someone in the site should be able to help you just join in the chatt room and get to know the girls glad to have you welcome to the site

Paulette Parfois
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 17, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 550

Hi Tony, and welcome. I suggest the best place to start is Amazon for clothes and YouTube for makeup tips. Both have proven invaluable to me when I returned to crossdressing after a long absence. Once I built up confidence I then ventured out to shop and such. Of course, nothing beats having a friend and confidant to help us in our journey. Bu then, there are so many here at CDH who will be glad to help you with advice and support. Hugs, Paulette

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Emily Alt
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: August 24, 2019
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 913

As Gabriela mentioned, a transformation service is a good option.  You might also consider contacting some local transgender support groups.  Where you live I’m sure there’s a large presence.

Alice Underwire
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 95
      Replies: 5394

Hi Tony,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Gabriela Romani
      Managing Ambassador
      Registered On: January 11, 2021
      Topics: 988
      Replies: 463

Welcome to CDH Tony.

While on the long run you may establish good enough relationships and enough trust levels with others in here, my advice to you is going to be that you may get what you want by finding a CD transformation service where you live (or in a place you can travel to).
      Some services will provide you with clothes/shoes/wig and will provide makeup services and can even “chaperone” you on an outing for shopping, or dinning etcetera.
      If you think they are expensive… yes, they likely are. But you would be able to test the waters a lot sooner for sure.

Good luck!

Lara Tucker
      Lady
      Registered On: September 29, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 1065

Hi Tony

Welcome to this lovely accepting community!
      💕Lara

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 26, 2017
      Topics: 35
      Replies: 6364

Tony welcome… this is certainly the place you’ll enjoy being here may be the experience that you’ve have been looking  for. With so much ahead of you start enjoying all that Cdh had to offer.  Much information on everything to help guide you through many of the challenges we face exploring our love of dressing. Happy to welcome you and just call me or anyone else here if needed as we’re always willing to offer any help on questions you may want to know . The best to you on your journey forward.

Stephanie 🌹

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.