Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello.

I really want to reveal myself to a friend who is very close to me, but I just cannot straight up tell him.I tried telling him I would like to wear specific clothing(female)but he doesnt get it.If anyone knows any hints to give him I would be happy to hear.But I cannot straight forward tell him-I want him to realise it without telling him.

Thanks

I guess it depends on the relationship. If it’s romantic or you have a little crush, have fun, be coy, and then eventually real. But if this is just a buddy you want to confide in, it wouldn’t be fair to him to be asked to read the clues and then initiate the discussion. YOU need to just girl up and tell him. But be sure you are ready. And be sure you trust his confidence. Or your life may change in a hurry.

There is no easy way of coming out. There is no hinting in the world that can make someone on the outside know what you feel on the inside. I just came out as transgender to my best friend of 20+ years. It was SUPER hard, especially telling him I plan to start HRT next year and begin my transition. Keep yourself calm and collected and just speak your mind. Let them ask questions and answer honestly. Make it a discussion. Coming out to people is a lot easier when you carry yourself with confidence too. I followed these steps telling him and it went great. He accepted me with open arms and asked if I wanted to be called something other than my birth name. He refers to me full time as Skyler whether I’m presenting as female or not. It’s been totally eye opening and strengthened our relationship even more

Thank you so much for responding!You gave me the confidence I needed 🙂

Becka
      Lady

Good Luck Jessica,

I’ve been thinking about coming out to someone regarding my crossdressing, being femme, but I cannot imagine who that would be.

Sometimes I think the gal who does my hair, but not sure.  We are good friends and I’d actually feel more comfortable coming out to a woman than anyone else.  My SO knows, and I think she is in denial regarding my recent dressing (in hybrid mode).  Just accepting it I guess.

But it really is difficult, not an easy conversation.  I’m thankful for the ladies of CDH to have to “speak” to, even if it is virtual, it is still helpful!

Yes I know wut u mean jessika..as when I decided to come out tonone of my long time Male freinds..I kept hinting around like u are doing and jst seeing wut hide reactions would be..but bias doing it over a course if a period of time so it wasn’t jst a bombardment of hunts and clues ur was gradual.  I showed him a pic..and he couldn’t believe it..lol  he thought it was a side chick I was seeing..I really literally lmao’d I told him no that’s me he was so amazed, stunned and shicked..ever since then we still be but he hasn’t seen me like that yet in person..And I wonder at times if he fantasizes about me being dressed..but I wont ask I jst wonder..and am glad he accepted it..hut i noticed recently he has been sending a few texts memes to me about accepting others for who they are and cherishing them in your life..so i dont know. I guess will wait and see..i to hope it wrks out well for u to tell ur freind and it goes well…fingers and legs crossed

Xoxoox

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?