Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I need y’alls help. I’m shopping for stuff on Amazon and I need to make a choice. I can either buy heels and spend all my money or… I could buy a wig and a dress and have some left over.

Pros to buying heels: I’ll have my own pair off heels that I fit in and won’t have to use my sisters which, while they fit, I can’t zip them up.

Pros to buying wig and dress: i’ll have a more feminine look. As many of you have said, that first time wearing a wig completely changes everything. I’ll also have my own dress and not have to use my sisters old dresses which aren’t really my style.

I’m using gift cards so I can’t go over my $46. The current wig I have is in the link below. If we decide to buy  a dress, I’ll update with my dress choice.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I’d go with the wig and dress first.  They will be your style and will get you closer to the vision you have for yourself.  Think of it as your base.  A foundation to build on.  Shoes are an accessory that compliments your look.

Thanks! Now I just need to find a dress that’s cheap and decide on one…

Anonymous

Why don’t you go to a local thrift store.  You can find some nice dresses and shoes dirt cheap there. I have bought both dresses and shoes there.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I would go with wig and dress. As a thought if you do not feel comfortable going to buy clothes in male mode, have thrift stores or bargain outlets online? We have them here in the U.K and you could browse at leisure and maybe find a few bargains for a few dollars that you may have spare sometime. E bay or similar are also worth a look if you could set up a payment method.

I buy a lot of things through Poshmark. There are a lot of great buys there.

Since the issue with your sister’s shoes is fit I voted for heels. Your feet are important, they need good shoes that fit right. Put up with the style issues with your sister’s dresses until you have more money.

Meredith
        Lady

Shoes that don’t fit  are misery. And heels can be worn with jeans, dresses, skirts, slacks. I used to grow my curly hair out a bit a give it a feminine style ay home.

I would use what I have and save the money until I could afford what I want and oh what fun to get the nicer out fits. Hugs,Allysa

I could do that in the future, but right I’m limited because of my parents. They disprove of me cross dressing and would question why I’m growing my hair out. Maybe eventually I could have naturally long cute hair, but as long as I live with my parents, I can’t do anything as obvious as grow my hair out or shave.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?