• Creator
    Topic
    Lauren Mugnaia
    Participant
    Registered On: November 1, 2021
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 492

Hi girls,

So, as many of you know, I’m a trans woman, I am dressed as such at work every day. On Halloween quite a few of the staff get really into it and very involved, there are some very amazing costumes.
    So, I dress as a woman everyday, what am I going to do for a costume, as a trans woman, that will take advantage of my new status as a legal female?
    Any help and all suggestions are very appreciated. πŸ™‚

Thanks, and lots of hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Marg Produe
      Lady
      Registered On: March 16, 2022
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 247

Hi Lauren,

Costumes for work can be a bit touchy.Β  I’m retired now but here’s my take on your situation. You want to be fun and be part of the office but not show anyone up or look bad yourself.Β  Outside of work I will go crazy but inside work I tend to be very circumspect.Β  Besides, I do have to work all day in the costume.Β  So my go-to is a simple witch costume with a smile.Β  It’s very simple.Β  Just go to a thrift store and pick up an oversized long sleeved long black dress.Β  Take a scissors and cut V’s into the bottom hem and sleeves until it looks leafy all around.Β  Make it as short as you want your reputation to be.Β  Wear your dark leggings or hose and your comfortable shoes.Β  Cut a V or scoop into the top if you want and tie a black tie or rope around the waist or use a belt.Β  You’re on your own for the makeup.Β  Buy a witch hat at any store and fill your purse or pocket with fun stuff like candy or lotto tickets etc.Β  When anybody asks what you are you just say “I’m a good witch” and pass out the candy or lotto tickets.Β  Everybody will love you and you will be comfortable all day.Β  Then at the end of the day you just hang it up in your closet for next year.Β  I hope that helps you.Β  Β  Β  Β  Boo!Β  Marg

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Kim Dahlenbergen
      Lady
      Registered On: November 18, 2019
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 228

I don’t have any specific suggestions. What I would think is that as someone now living/working as a woman, and if many in your office environment plan to dress up for Halloween, then why not use the opportunity to go a little bit over the top… something fun that would fall outside your comfort zone the other 364 days of the year?

Chrissy Perry
      Lady
      Registered On: August 28, 2022
      Replies: 44

Hi Lauren – This is Wendy. Chrissy is driving. My idea is Playboy Bunny. Chrissy thinks princess. I think my idea is more fun! Whatever you do I’m sure it will be a blast. Lots of great ideas here from all the ladies!

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Lauren Mugnaia
        Duchess

Hmmm, both ideas are very intriguing πŸ™‚ There is a ‘Spirit Halloween’ store that just opened near where I live, think I’ll go take a look at what they have that will fit me, I will let you know… πŸ˜‰

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Chrissy Perry
          Lady

We definitely want to hear about your exciting adventure.

Marlene Kaye
      Lady
      Registered On: September 11, 2021
      Replies: 30

I guess it all depends on how you already present yourself as a woman in the work place, are you the girl in a shiny blouse and pencil skirt by the water cooler at work? or are you the strong independent working gal in dress suit and sheer nylons with proper shoes?Β  Β so showing up looking like elviraΒ  with high cut dress sheer black hose and pumps, might give your co-workers more of a shock than you intend, where as laura croft from tomb raider is revealing and sexy, but with a flair of intelligence, beige pantyhose with high cut shorts?Β  I always go with morticia adams myself, every one thinks its just a long dress, but…..underneath I go fully dressed with nail polish to…..keep in mind…its for fun, one day…..so they think….

3 users thanked author for this post.
      April Sinclair
      Duchess
      Registered On: April 29, 2022
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 207

Maybe Hela from Thor or the Wasp from Antman or Wanda Maximoff. All powerful women characters.

Chrissy Perry
      Lady

I’m definitely going to think about this one.

Lauren Mugnaia
        Duchess

Thank you Chrissy! πŸ™‚

Zoe
      Lady
      Registered On: December 13, 2020
      Replies: 84

You could go more fairy tale meets sci fi. Do like a wolf hunter, steam punk red ridinghood.

Amy Catrelle
      Lady
      Registered On: January 2, 2022
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 239

Hi Lauren,

Film, TV, and comic book characters tend to be popular, but as I don’t know your tastes I’ll list the ones that I’d love to dress as:

Catwoman (Julie Newmar or Michelle Pfeiffer)

Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie version)

Morticia Addams

Drusilla (from Buffy)

Almost anyone played by Marilyn Monroe

Barbarella

But the easiest look for me would be a goth girl, I love the different styles and it works on any budget. x

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Eileen Bach
      Baroness
      Registered On: February 27, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 442

Halloween costumes for adult women tend to be quite revealing and sized a bit too small.

For one CD party, hubby was a saloon girl and I as a Sheriff, even used the men’s potty. But this is an office party. What did you do last year, or is your first? The really great costumes take months to prepare, or more. Then what about next year? If your budget won’t allow such expenses, keep costumes simple. Just have fun whatever you decide.

Lara Tucker
      Lady
      Registered On: September 29, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 1175

Hi Lauren,

Jessica Rabbit could be a lot of fun. β€œI’m not really bad, they just draw me that way.”

Or you could go in an entirely different direction and go as Madame Curie. You could add something that glows for a comic Β effect.🙃

I hope you have fun!

💕Lara

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Sarah Kanter
      Lady
      Registered On: April 25, 2019
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 170

Here are my top pics for a female halloween costume (in no particular order of importance)

Asoka Tano from Star Wars
      Bat girl from the 1960s (purple and yellow, with red hair)
      Wonder-woman
      A female officer from Star Trek, in the scant

Anonymous
      Replies: 0

How about dressing as Wonder Woman. Β The actress who portrayed her in the recent movies is really beautiful.

Kerri

Millicent Teasedale
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 24, 2015
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 204

Don’t know if you’re familiar with the Terry Pratchett Discworld novels or The Watch, a television series loosely based on one of the story lines, but a few of those characters come to mind. The Watch takes some liberties, including gender-flipping some of the characters, which appeals a bit to me, and might could maybe to you.

Cheery, the nonbinary dwarf, as played in The Watch

Lord Vetinari – gender-swapped to a female character in The Watch

Wonse – Lord Vetinari’s aide, again, gender-swapped in The Watch

Lady Sybil Ramkin – more from the novels than the television show.

The Watch uses lots of dark clothes, steampunk themes.

You might have to explain, or again, your colleagues could all be Pratchett fans and identify you immediately.

Have fun,

Millie

Alice Underwire
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 97
      Replies: 5593

Hi Lauren,

You can be anything you want on Halloween. Β There are costume shop web sites you can browse for ideas. Β In addition to the usual nurse, witch, scientist, mobster moll, starlet, opera singer/diva, news anchor, let your imagination run wild. Β Have fun with a multicolor wig or become a super heroine.

Alice

4 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β©2022 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.