Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all, I apoligise up front, I’m not trans or a cross dresser though i mean no disrespect. Im desperate for advice from people in the know.

My wife and I recently took a large explorational step in our marriage which due to her being secretive initially nearly ended our marriage. But were working through it. One development is her bi curiosity. She is playing with a woman on line for a few months but for real is understandabley scary. I want to try to give her as close to the real experience as possible by ‘becoming’ a woman. Im not rich and have been looking at breasts and vaginas on line, stick on, pants etc. I dont want to risk anything from China, and cant afford a fortune, she is disabled with no income or benefits so its hard on just my income. Anyway, id like to get as realistic as possible as cheaply as possible preferably either close to home or via the Internet and hopefully before Christmas. I doubt this will be a long term play thing so I dont want to soend a lot but I also want to make it believable for her rather than look ridiculous. Any and all advice greatly appreciated. With the greatest respect, Cyanna Fox.

What are you trying to achieve exactly. Is it a “look” for around the house or for more of a sexual nature. There are videos on YouTube for making basic breast forms or people use water balloons. Hiding your bits can be done by tucking. And clothes will cover the rest. If it’s for more a clothes off sexual thing then you need to look at some of the adverts on the site or online. It can be costly though to get a realistic   look. Also you need to work out if you can do this if it’s not your thing.

Does your wife know you are looking at this and what is her expectation. Perhaps a more middle ground can be found. Will you cross dressing give your wife what she needs or will it increase her desire for a CiS woman

Hi Lacey, thanks for replying! All good points. Yes, it needs to be a very sexual nature, basically I want to give her as close to the experience with a woman as possible. Clothes, hair, make up, body parts the works. Yes, I can do this, I have no hang ups, and I do this out of love. In answer to your last, if this gives her more than just satisfaction and she wants a real woman then Im good with that, if it goes further and her trueness to herself and happiness means me loosing her, then so be it. Oh, and no, she has no ifea Im doing this.

Cyanna………thank you for your inquiry. I understand where you want to go here but am not certain that what you propose will work. First of all, almost all sex related “toys” are made in South-east Asia/China and resold here under a variety of brands. I deal a lot with Aliexpress and find their imported goods to be of good quality, economical price and usually free shipping. It takes time to arrive and credit cards are secure….no problems. Do look into it.

As for being a surrogate female….women like to be held, cuddled and their are good books on Amazon about How to Please a Woman sexually. Basically….it involved a lot of fore-play and touching. This may work better than going full spped ahead with female accessories which will be expensive in total. Another route to go would be to engage the services of a therapist who uses physical contact as a part of therapy.

Do look into this before you make any moves either way….and do include your wife in on these measures.

Good luck sweetie.

Dame Veronica

Hi Dame Veronica, thanks for the excellent info. Fortunately I have a counseling background so that should aid me in being attentive and reading her and ‘being’ a woman. As above, im going to get boobs only and wirk more on the authenticity of the look and persona. Getting very excited here!!!

hi cyanna. the good news is it need not cost you a fortune. clothes for instance can be picked up at thrift stores or charity shops, often with good branded labels, for a tiny fraction of the cost you would pay at a clothing store. an example here is, I picked up a £40 skirt for just £4 at a charity shop, it was clean and unmarked. never buy second hand make-up however. many of the larger retail stores offer a budget range of make-up which is ample for a beginner. cheap wigs can be picked up on ebay, I got a lovely long blonde wig for just £14. as you are just starting out, it makes sense to buy cheaper and see how it goes. as lacey rightly said, you can hide your bits ‘n’ pieces by tucking, if you are not too sure then I would advise getting a stretchy lycra type of panty, similar to a tummy shaping type and tucking your wotsit so its facing your rear, this should hold things in place. it will be less noticeable in a skirt, pants take more skill.

I do hope things work out ok for you, it obviously is true love for her because of the lengths you are willing to go. take care and good luck 🙂 .

fiona xxx

Hi Fiona, thanks for the reply! All good stuff! Yes, after what Lacey said and you followed with, Ive reconsidered and realised i was going to far the wrong way thinking with a mans mind. Im not going to go the route of a female apendage and ibstead wil tuck, adter all its more about imagination and sensual tenderness, caressing etc. So I will get some $40 boobs and work more on the make up and clothing. Wigs aint a problem, ill steal one of hers!😉 she has been opening up more about her type, so it seems im shooting for Joan Jet!! Wish me luck! At least theres no heels involved there!

Cyanna, I have put this on your wall as well as there was a comment there, but please read and think 🙂

Can I be really honest here, all the Girls on this forum are here because the feminine side of our Persona is equal to or greater than that of the male side, this isn’t a game and the Advice you are being given is from the Heart and experience. If you are determined to follow this route then please do not use duct tape to tuck, you will tear yourself to bits removing it. If you look on YouTube there is a video on making a gaff for tucking from a pair of tights, basically cut off the waist band and 9” of one leg to make the gaff. Putting your bits in place is going to take practice as you need to put your balls back in the holes they dropped out of at puberty then holding them in pull your penis back under your legs and work the gaff into position. If you insist on using tape use sports injury tape designed to be used on skin.

Adding female bits and hiding male bits is simple … as has been pointed out to you your wife may still see you as her husband in women’s clothes, when you strip down it will be more obvious. Personally I would speak to her and see if she wishes to try this rather than ploughing on.

It’s not just clothes, shaved legs, wigs or boobs and tucking, for us its a state of mind and your wife may never see that in you.

Please think on

Lacey x

Wise words indeed Lacey! And please do rest assured, I have the utmost respect here. I very much value everyone’s advise and deep insight. My apologies, the duct tape was my zany humor. As a matter of fact, youve pre-emtpted tonights question. I’ll certainly look at the stockings, seems far more comfortable and safe.

I take your words and advice very seriously. While this started out as a small way to hopefully give my wife some fun and titillation as well as possibly opening the doors for her imagination to run riot, Im now considering spoiling the surpise factor for fear she does get the wrong idea. Thinking to be done.

Try being more gentile with your wife. Massage is a great way to get close and spend quality time with her. Make her feel loved and special. Enjoy what you have.

Hope all goes well for you

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?