Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Trinity
      Lady

i am looking into something to add to my chest size. I have always just been all natural 36a 38a but when I went to Victoria secret for a fitting they decided on 38b which I do not fill out like the a cups but I think with my size which I am 5’9” and 178lbs a little gut but pretty fit a c cup would fit my size more. So 2 questions …. what size would you suggest i don’t need big so a b or c cup

qnd 2nd question is What if any does your SO use for the look of breasts.

Gwenn Liefde
      Baroness

Hi Trinity,

You are close to my husbands size, his chest is a bit broader, 38 or 40 depending on the brand. I’d say of you wanted to go with a C cup, that would probably be a great fit for you. D cup if you wanted to really stand out. HAHA. Keeps this is mind, there are what we call “sister sizes”. Basically that means the cups size, the way you fill it out, is the same. So a 36d is the same cup size as a 38c. Essentially when you find a pair of breast forms you love, the forms are not changing size. But your bandwidth can vary as you gain and lose weight. Does that make sense? Pinterest has a great visual chart on this.

My husband uses breast forms. We’d like to get her a new pair, they were cheap and developed a tear. We are going to go up a size, because I gave her some of my older bras, and the forms almost fill it out, but could be better. I think they were a C/D, so we’d need to get a D/DD.  Hope that helps.

-Gwenn

Gwenn Liefde
        Baroness

I also forgot to mention that when buying breastforms, it can be some what tricky. Your bra might be 38c but your breastform may not be a C. You need to look at the charts they provide and see how the sister sizing will work for that form.

Leah
      Baroness

I have heard of and kind of understand the “sister sizes”   for me I like a 34B or 36B bra size, but the band does not fit me so I have to add a couple extenders. I find the correct band size  (44) and cup size is too big for my liking

Gwenn Liefde
        Baroness

When you get a 44 band size, what cup size do you get?  Do you find when using extenders with a smaller band size that the shoulder straps slide off more??

Gwenn Liefde
      Baroness

Sorry Stephanie, I say this with love, but I have to disagree, I think a GG can fully answer this, at least one that already has done the research and helped fit her own husband/SO.

It simply comes down to finding the right form, size for your desired look and that suits the broadness of your chest. As well as, understanding the different fabrics of a bra, how they move and stretch, which bras styles will work best with a form or not, understanding sister sizes and more.

I also help my husband how to understand which women’s clothes will suit his body and which won’t.

-Gwenn 🥰

Trinity
      Lady

What forms does he use? I am so lost there… so many different ones

Gwenn Liefde
      Baroness

Hi Trinity,

She has the Envy Body Teardrop L (800G) that we ordered from Amazon. They aren’t bad, went with a bra we bought to go with them, but we didn’t like that bra. So that’s why I gave her some of my older bras, from when I was a little smaller (decent enough cup fit), but my current cup size is to big for the forms, so she can’t borrow them until we get new larger forms.

-Gwenn

Trinity
      Lady

Thank you. My wife has no clue about this and I was even more clueless. Are you able to wear low cut items and still look natural… also you mentioned something about extenders. So if I understand right my band is 38 and they say a b cup but I do not fill out a 38b but I do a 36a so if I add extenders which I never thought of lol to my 36a it would become 38a? And a 36b is equivalent to a 38a?

Sorry for all the questions

thanks Trinity

Gwenn Liefde
      Baroness

Hi Trinity,

Sorry, you sorta have it backwards. Sister sizes is important to know when bra shopping for both GG’s and CD/Trans, but unlike GG, assuming you only have one size breast-forms that you plan to use, your breast-form size will not change, BUT your bra cup size may change based which bandwidth you use. For example… say you measure at 38″ bandwidth and you want to fill a D cup. You’d buy a breast-form that it large enough to fit a 38D. If you lose weight or find another bra companies bra fits too loose in the band area, then you will want to size down on the band to 36″, but go up 1 cup size to DD. If you gain weight or find another bra companies band is too tight, then you’d go to a 40″ band and down 1 cup size to a C.  That is sister sizing, it’s about how your breasts fill the cups.

Check out this link. It’ll explain and show you a chart on sister sizing.. https://www.thirdlove.com/blogs/unhooked/sister-sizes-the-bra-secret-every-woman-should-know

and this on Bra Fit Problems… https://www.thirdlove.com/pages/fit-issues-solutions

This is only one part of figuring out which bra size to buy, but you also need to learn which styles will be best with breast-forms. As well, as which type of breast-forms you want to use. I am sure there are many posts from CD’s here of which brands they like and why. I would also check those out to get a well-rounded outlook on figuring out what is right for you.

Feel free to ask me any more bra questions you might have.

-Gwenn

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?