• This topic has 13 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m a 19 year old crossdresser from Reading,UK. I need some tips with my cross dressing as I’m new to this whole thing. I occasionally wear my mums stuff, heels, dresses and lingerie but I wanna try makeup and… Any help is appreciated x

hello Lily   wow that’s tough  does your mom know you dress up?   for help well its all about getting your own dresses, make up, nylons, bra, panties ,perfume , wig, ear rings.   get some things of your own and dress up when no one is around, try on a dress, then nylons, bra. then go from there is you feel comfortable with it then try on some eye shadow but that is tricky to apply it takes practice to apply just right.   for wearing panties and bra is easy, feels comfortable to wear.  dresses you need to know your right size dress. there is a lot of info here and lots of web sites to help you out with the right size dress, skirt.  once you have tried on a bra, panties you will feel like a different person and  want to dress up like the real person you should be and that’s a female.  I get dressed up every morning in a bra, panties, pad, nylons dress, then my male cloths over them.  my wife knows of my x dressing so when no other adult child is home she tells me I can do what I like to do.   well hope this will help you out.

Anonymous

Well first of all welcome to CDH. I’m from the UK too (Hampshire so practically neighbours :D).

Make up takes a lot of practice. Luckily you are young and have plenty of time to perfect your style. The first hing you need to do really though is determine you skin type so you will know what foundation to go for. There are plenty of sites that will help you with this or you could just go into Boots etc and they’ll tell you.

Is there anything in particular you want help with?

Charlotte xxx

Hi Lily,

Greetings from Hertfordshire. Happy to chat any time and share my many years of experience. Will send you a friend request.

Katie x

Anonymous

Hello Lily,

Welcome from another UK member, albeit a different country! Went to Reading University but many years ago! Gilly

Anonymous

Welcome, I wish I had the strength to say that at 19. Best of luck to you and looking forward to hearing more from you.

Mary Francis
      Duchess

Lily,

Go to YouTube! YouTube has an endless number of tutorials for make up application and hair styling.  I have learned much and have applied those techniques to my routine.  YouTube is a tremendous resource for Crossdressers.

Mary

Welcome to CDH.  A great suggestion fro the ladies here on CDH to watch a few you tube videos.  There are many to check out on cross dressing.

Alice

Hi Lily, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people.
      I could not recommend a better on line community for a young crossdressing person to become a member of. For you an extra bonus is the number of UK members we have, and we get more who join every week. Perhaps you will find a friend near you to share this crossdressing journey you are on. Plenty of ways to reach out to other members are available here. So be active and reach out to them. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Lily, welcome to CDH 🙂

Welcome Lily!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lily

when these feelings start to bubble it doesn’t matter what age we are but what really matters is experiencing  a place to better understand and with other’s like yourself to enjoy our love for dressing . Support  and help and also lots and lots of practice we do get better in time so enjoy your stay and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Lily, at 19 your skin should be in good condition so use a powder to cover any flaws, a mother of pearl type eye shadow just on the lids, no need to overdo it, a decent mascara and a couple of eyepopping lipsticks.

Easy peasy……Sally xx

Anonymous

Welcome Lily. You will find this site very helpful.  Ladies here are great and have and are going thru just what you are feeling

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?