Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Nicole
      Lady

I can’t get the chat feature to work. It says that the room is read only. I can see other people’s chats go by. The contact tech support doesn’t work. It just shows a spinning wheel, and never indicates whether the message was sent.

I have no problem with the chat on TGH. What am I doing wrong on CDH?

Nicole
      Lady

Contact managing ambassador doesn’t work either.

Hi Nicole

Can it be your antivirus program or another program/app that blocks CDH in some way. Do you have PrivacyBadger or any other kind of ad blocker or “trace” blocker?

That’s where I would start looking if it works on TGH.

Hugs Lily-Rose

Nicole
        Lady

I have an iPad and have no blockers of any kind. It’s suspicious that TGH works but not CDH. I think it’s something on the server side with my account.

Sounds quite possible. I’m very used to apple products so if I think of anything else I will come back to you. Besides being a nurse I have a degree in computer science/programming.

Hugs Lily

Nicole
      Lady

I get one of those little spinning wheels when I click submit. It never leaves the page and doesn’t seem to do anything. I left it spinning for more than hour just in case it was me being impatient, and I came back and it was till spinning.

Hi

A simple question: Have you tried to restart your iPad?

Lily

And one thing more, have you tried another browser?  Sometimes when you get that kind of behavior it’s an old failed connection that keeps the browser to run in an indefinite loop when trying to do things at CDH.

Lily

Nicole
      Lady

All is good. It works now!!!

Hi Nicole

Good you’re up and running again. Just out of curiosity, what did you do to get it work again?

Hugs

Lily

Nicole
      Lady

It was done on the server side.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?