Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Nora Noon
      Lady

Hey, my therapist said I need to find a friend. So how do I even do that? I’m from the CT area, and I was just kinda hoping I could find someone near me and we can help each other 🙂

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Nora, my name is karley and I am in California.   Sorry about that……………All us girls know that pain………….it may not seem like it, but we all cry in our private time……………….we all “talk and giggle” in the forums……………so ……..come join us, ok?  Read my bio and private message me anytime ?  Write something in your bio so the girls can get to know you……………….maybe a picture?   I was very shy about that…………I panicked when I posted my first picture……….it was the one with me in shorts ………..showing off only me legs………………….then later I got brave and posted the other stuff.   We are all alone, it’s a hard journey……..someone told me a long journey is very short when you have good company…………………..so come on in o.k?  Oh, I see a therapist too……..maybe compare notes???  karley

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Nora   welcome.  We can be found very much everywhere and in time being here I’m sure you’ll find someone close to where your from. your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay
      Stephanie 🌹

Nora Noon
        Lady

Thank youuuuuu, yeah im optimistic 🙂

Hi Nora nice to meet you and sorry im not closer as im in NE Montana but will chat and be a friend if you want i have big shoulders and two ears to listen and shoulders to cry on or laugh with joy  tell lies and tell our journeys  on this bumpy road we are on . So get settled in and relax and enjoy yourself . Kick your heels off and ask many questions and get lots of advice to the best of our abilitys . So again nice to meet you and hope to chat again sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Hi Nora,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.  I’m from Vermont.

Alice

Leonara
      Ambassador

HI Nora,
      Welcome to CDH, As you read the messages so far we offer support and friendship … Please take advantage of the forums which offer advice ….
      I am from Long Island, NY… Hopefully within time we could meet….I am just a private message away to answer any questions you may have…Leonara

Hi Nora

Welcome to CDH!  I’m not from CT but I think Ive seen a couple girls from there. We may not be close by, but we certainly will try and help however you need.  Your not alone here at CDH.

Best wishes

XO – Robyn

Hi Nora, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv! Friends come in all shapes, sizes and locations. This site has a feature that allows you to find crossdressing people who might be near your location. But don’t underestimate the ability to develop a wonderful friendship with some of your CDH sisters who don’t live anywhere near you. They can provide tips, advice acceptance and support. All you have to do is reach out and interact with them and you will have more friends to keep up with than you ever thought possible. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Nora!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?