• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Julie.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Julie
      Lady

All right ladies I had another fun relaxing stroll sweetie while my parents were home. It may have been only 5 minutes hun but I did do femme mode for this stroll. It helps me do femme mode 24/7 honey like I want to do. I was only missing my Julie necklace and makeup for basic woman essentials girlfriend. That’s my latest strolling story. So what about you lovely ladies. Have your own to share?

Hi Julie. A number of years ago my company started offering monetary incentives for doing a certain number of steps per day. When I realized I wasn’t getting steps in on the weekends, I started walking around my “block” (which is an almost 3 mile walk). It only took me a week before I decided if I was going to get paid to walk, I would do it en femme.

When the pandemic closed things down, taking my walk was the only way I would be able to get in my steps, and I started doing it almost every day unless the weather was real bad. I bought an ankle length nylon puffer coat so I could wear a skirt even in the coldest weather. From walking every day, people recognize me and wave, and I even made a friend who I will make small talk with when we see each other.

On my street there are only a couple of houses on one side, so no one comes on Halloween. The last few years I went out with Halloween candy and (on an extended walk) dressed in costume and handed out candy. The first two years I wore a poodle skirt and petticoats, and a white sweater top with a scarf around my neck. The first year, which was at the height of the pandemic, I got a lot of smiles and honks from people passing by in cars. Last year I went out in a short bridal dress. I have one public photo and several private ones of me dressed this way.

I still go out several times a week. Some days I take a side road to lengthen my walk. Some days I skip a P shaped extension and turn off before following and returning on the P, shortening my walk by about half a mile. And other days I will walk down my block for a while, turn around, and head home. I do this several days a week.

Julie
        Lady

That’s a great story hun. So proud of you for being your femme self. I know last year my Mom stated you did not go strolling in a wig did you? I was wearing a 1 piece swimsuit with arm sleeves and built in bra cups that day so yes I did hun. So I used to go strolling in femme mode if I was home alone. But recently because of my evolution sweetie I choose to stroll in my neighborhood in femme mode. It let’s me be Julie in terms of my appearance more often hun.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?