- October 28, 2020 at 7:35 am #399765Donna SandsParticipantRegistered On: October 26, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 7Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
hi everyone , my name is donna. I’m new to this even though I have been kinda dressing most of my life , mainly pantys and hose. Lately though been feeling like I need to explore more.
I don’t really know where I’m going and this is the first I’ve ever mentioned my feeling to anyone other than in my own head.
I’m so happy to find a place where I can speak my feelings and no judgment is given.
Total of 21 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- October 29, 2020 at 2:45 pm #400328
- October 29, 2020 at 8:48 am #400206Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 41Replies: 1022Has thanked: 2430 timesBeen thanked: 2127 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 29, 2020 at 4:13 am #400061
- October 29, 2020 at 3:39 am #400052Donna SandsParticipantRegistered On: October 26, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 7Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
Taking a giant leap today , in the shower last night I just couldn’t resist and shaved clean from the waist down. OMG what an electric feeling even just walking sent shivers all over.
Now this morning another giant leap , wearing hose at work , I feel sooooo wicked and fem , I love it.
- October 28, 2020 at 10:25 pm #399998Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 682Has thanked: 1819 timesBeen thanked: 2490 times
We have all been where you are hon, at one time or another in our journeys and at all different ages. Welcome and share and have fun.
- October 28, 2020 at 4:29 pm #399924
- October 28, 2020 at 12:31 pm #399869EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 629Has thanked: 3331 timesBeen thanked: 1720 times
Hello and welcome Donna! You are in the right place to find acceptance and guidance. No need to be nervous (easy for me to say). We were all new at some point. You have taken the biggest step in joining this community and introducing yourself. The best thing you can learn is, that you are not alone! Feel free to ask questions and share thoughts. No negativity to be found here! Have fun!
- October 28, 2020 at 1:06 pm #399878
- October 28, 2020 at 11:32 am #399856Robyn DevineParticipantRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 386Has thanked: 1043 timesBeen thanked: 1568 times
They’re definitely a fave!!
xo – Robyn
To add to some of the other girls responses, especially being new, we are ALL a little bit nervous I think. Its uncharted territory. I think we all wanna just jump in full tilt, yet we have jobs and spouses, and who knows what else going on. I totally get it. Thats why for me, Im kind of writing down a plan to add and grow to what Im doing. Take your time, breathe…seriously…take a deep breath or 2 and relax. LOL Theres no time limit or “you must do this by this time next week” requirements.
- October 28, 2020 at 10:47 am #399831Tammy JohnsonParticipantRegistered On: September 23, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 13Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 59 times
- October 28, 2020 at 10:33 am #399815Sally SmithParticipantRegistered On: October 28, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
- October 28, 2020 at 9:43 am #399799Robyn DevineParticipantRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 386Has thanked: 1043 timesBeen thanked: 1568 times
- October 28, 2020 at 10:00 am #399804
- October 28, 2020 at 8:27 am #399784Maria PinkParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 76Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 266 times
- October 28, 2020 at 8:06 am #399777Deborah SullivanParticipantRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 376Has thanked: 1534 timesBeen thanked: 1296 times
- October 28, 2020 at 7:55 am #399771Rei DurdenParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 567Has thanked: 3537 timesBeen thanked: 2167 times
Please don’t be too nervous, you have found a fantastic place in CDH.
Such a great community of support and encouragement and education. Have a really good look around and I am certain it will help you as you explore your identity.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.