Tagged: 

Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi to all,

Been messing around with crossdressing since my teens. Now I’m much older (scared to say how old) and finally trying to get to the bottom of it all. Don’t fancy men, don’t want to be with men but there’s something very exciting about dressing up and the touch of lingerie on my skin. I’ve tried to give it up on so many occasions but just keep circling back with stronger desires. Please check out my profile for full deets as the youngsters say.

Really hoping that I can get to the crux of what’s going on with me and would love to be in contact with any cis women as a starting point to talking about it. From there, I wish I knew.

Love and kisses to you all

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Becka
      Lady

Hi Debbie.

Doesn’t matter how old you are. We all started and went through the same things. When I hit 60 I decided I could not “hide” it anymore, and started dressing in as much as i could. Wife doesn’t like it but I am who I am.

Go explore, and enjoy yourself!

Love and hugs,
      Becka!

Lizzie
        Lady

Hi Debbie, I am Michelle. I appreciate your confusion. I really enjoy reading the first post from new people. New pearls. I think I have totally excepted myself. So I don’t feel the need for analysis, though to be honest that never really stops my dilemma is accumulating so many clothes and shoes with no more room to hide it which means being discovered is inevitable. It also seems that moment is closer every day. I write and rewrite, the explanation in my head all day long. Wonderful stories of girls who have revealed themselves or been discovered by their wives or girlfriends are encouraging and inspiring they make me wish I could just get to that point without the drama or collateral damage and then there’s days that I , just don’t imagine it could be worth it. Even as I say this with being half dressed in my car driving for work and I’m babbling so you can see the confusion comes in many flavors. I wish you luck if you’d like to be friends or chat sometime this is where I am . Kiss kiss

Very much my situation.

I’ve been fortunateto find a circle of female friends to support me.
      Not that I dress with, just not having to hide this part of myself.

There’s no “not open enough”.

“Embrace and enjoy” as one of my lady friends said.

Thanks Venus and Becka, really appreciate the support. I hope this place will put me in contact with some female friends. Fingers crossed!

Hello Debbie welcome to CDH glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place home or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities.

Glad you are here many of us have no clue why we are the way we are. Please do not obsess with the why most do not know why we all at times wish we did it is more important to accept this is part of who you are as a person it is important to make the choice to accept this part of yourself and that you are sharing a part of your authentic self it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried what seems like a lifetime I am glad you have made the step. Welcome!

Hugs April

Thank you, April,

I certainly feel very welcome so far!

Hi Debbie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome to CDH Debbie!

J J
      Lady

Hello and welcome,

Good luck on your quest to figure this out, though I doubt you will find an answer since some many have searched and most just come to the conclusion that it is just who we are. There are of course many reasons to dress, but the reason why we dress is elusive, at least to me. I have just settle on the fact that I enjoy it, and that has been the best answer yet.

Why do we have any hobbies or activities. My wife loves to garden, I love to ski and ride/race bicycles, they are just things we enjoy.

Psst: don’t tell anyone but I enjoy it, too!

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Hi Debbie welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sure most of us on here have felt the same sort of things, purging time after time but once the pink mist gets hold of you i don’t think there’s much you can do, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m in the UK too I’m in Shropshire, if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

I enjoy dressing up too X

Hi Debbie nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  There is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life..  So girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story  or two about the life and times of Debbie as she travels down her own girly path in life..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away..  Just do us a little favor girlfriend please return to your profile page and fill in some more please as this helps us get to know you better and thankyou..  Again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Well here you have us girls 👧 to talk to about things. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Debbie another Debbie here I have been asking myself the same questions for ever and still am as lost as you are. I would love to have the answer to all of it but here I am.I would love to chat with you further maybe we can learn something or at least have some girl talk.

Hi Debbie
      Welcome to CdH from another UK girl living in the South West.
      Secret crossdresser and have purged many times but the urge and desire has always returned
      Enjoy the site.
      Love
      Helena

Hi lovely people,

Don’t know if this is the right place to say this but since I joined this wonderful community 3 weeks ago, I have had further discussions with my wife and she is now helping me discover what ‘this crossdressing thing is all about’.

I purchased a load of sexy lingerie, skirts a dress etc… from Shein and Amazon. Some of it is a bit crappy but some is also quite arousing. Trouble is that I got so aroused first time of trying stuff on and then we messed around to take care of that but then my interest had gone for the rest of the day. That night I wore a crotch-less lace onesie -very sexy – to bed and slept in it. On waking, I just felt a bit weird.

We are currently on holiday and I am using the opportunity to wear all the stuff I bought and I’m finding it a bit weird. There’s definitely an arousal on putting stuff on but if I allow that feeling to pass then I just feel a bit daft!

I discussed this with my wife and said I thought it was because I just feel like an old man in sexy womens’ clothes and so it doesn’t feel right. I added that maybe if I had a wig and boob forms the it would feel more real. Her response was (bless her, I love her to bits): ‘So buy them and find out’.

I’m badly in need of advice, ladies, girls. Will trying breast forms, shoes and a wig make a difference to the overall experience? Should I go for less sexy, more comfortable clothes to just sit around in? Am I just a sex crossdresser? I really wanted to use this holiday as a way forward and to better understand my compulsion, but I seem to be even more confused than ever.

Any thoughts are welcome. Thank you so much in advance.

Mixed up Debbie

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Debbie Briant. Reason: Typo
        Fiona Black
        Baroness - Annual

Debbie,

The subject of cross dressing can be very confusing and complex. There are an untold number of variations on how people enjoy their CD’ing and for some it is nothing more than a sexual fetish. For others it is something completely different. Maybe some sessions with a good gender therapist can help you figure out who you are and what you really want.

All the best,

Fiona

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Debbie

we understand life is certainly complicated but here things don’t have to be and certainly not age . Enter into a place where everything is hopefully easier to open up to. With others like yourself enjoy experiencing your love for dressing with no conflicts or judgements  and to be comfortable with being who you are.   And in time with the  help and support will move you forward  to express yourself with confinance to discover more about your femininity. Happy to welcome you and  I hope to see you around here soon. Hugs!!

Stephanie 🌹

Thanks Stephanie,

CDH is certainly proving to be a great place to make friends and get help. Hugs right back.

Debbie

J J
      Lady

[postquote quote=696233]
      Who knows if breast forms will make a difference, you will just need to try them out. No doubt for some they are the ultimate in feeling femme, i. others they are of no significance. All I can suggest is to do what you are doing. Explore this in ways and at a level you feel comfortable and enjoy. For some that is wearing panties and nothing else femme, for others it is the whole nine yards. There are no rules, no right or wrong way or level to dress. Only you can determine what is right for you. It may be all about sexual relief, and that is fine, or it may be you just enjoy some silk and lace against your skin, which is also fine. We are all different, and dress to our own level for our own reason. Just be open minded and let your curiosity and imagination go.

Hi, Debbie. Welcome to CDH.  There are all levels of CD. It may take some time to figure out who you are and who you want to be. Enjoy exploring and don’t be afraid to try different things  in order to get where you want to be. Breast forms will give you a more feminine look , but make sure that you choose a set that matches your appearance, too small and they won’t look right and to big will be just as bad. I am 6 feet tall and weigh 224 pounds I have found that a triangle shape C cup is about right for my size and I love the way that they look more natural and feminine.  I hope this helps you in some way.  Hugs, Allysa

Thanks Allysa,

Some very practical advice for me. Much appreciated.

Debbie

Thanks JJ,

Everything you say makes sense.

Debbie

You are welcome. Feel free to ask questions and I will try to answer them for you. The more time you spend exploring the more you will come to figure things out. I was the son who wasn’t wanted so I spent most of my childhood dressed as a girl.  For years afterwards I tried to figure out who or what I was supposed to be. I dressed as a man acted as a man, but all I ended up being was angry and scared.  Now I have come back to what I know and everyone I am friends with have noticed a big difference in me. I would love to know how you are doing and feeling as you explore. There will be times when you will have questions or even feel doubt,  in those times find someone who you trust and talk to them. Even going to counseling can help. I have been seeing a counselor for two years and she has helped me to find myself. Hugs,  Allysa

Thanks Allysa,

Definitely thinking therapy is a good idea, just need to find one online. I will have a look after my holiday is over. Thank you so much for your thoughts and kindness.

Hugs right back,

Debbie

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?