Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So yesterday, I met my boyfriend’s family.  As I mentioned in a previous post, I was very apprehensive to do so as this was the first time I have ever been in a relationship with a man that wasn’t a shallow sexual relationship. In the last several months, I have developed feelings for this man that I have only had with women.  The experience has changed me emotionally, sexually, and psychologically in a way I never thought it would.
      As we arrived, I could see a teenage boy (his sister’s son) looking out a window.  My anxiety level skyrocketed because most of the instances where I have experienced most negative reactions were from teenagers.  His mom and dad met us at the door and were so friendly my anxiety immediately began to subside.  I met both of his sisters, their husbands, three aunts and six kids, including the teenage boy.  Everyone was so kind and welcoming I was almost overwhelmed.  His sisters led me away to the living room where we ended up talking for almost two hours as they interviewed me in a most friendly way.  It was clear they loved their brother and just wanted him to be happy, regardless of his lifestyle.  The family had even bought me gifts for Christmas.  Thankfully, Sonny and I had also brought gifts for everyone.  I had a wonderful time, and everyone made me feel welcome.  Carlos, the teenage boy, sat by me at one point and said, “I can’t believe you were ever a guy.  You look so pretty.”  Kind of blunt but one of the most appreciated compliments I have ever had.  When we left I was on cloud nine!  Thank you to everyone who responded with encouraging words.

Anonymous

That’s wonderful.

That’s really awesome Danielle! Such a great post to read on Christmas morning, a gift for sure.

Alicia

Anonymous

So happy not just for you, but also your boyfriend. They sound a very beautiful family. They potentially have a beautiful daughter in-law to cherish, and your boyfriend a future wife to be proud of. I hope your dreams comes true and love surrounds the pair of you. Congratulations truly fabulous to read, and what an inspiration. Wishing both of you love, happiness and a merry Christmas.

Lol Amanda xx

Anonymous

It is a wonderful life after all

Merry Christmas,
      Jillian

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It would appear they didn’t care! You said it, they want him to be happy. Seems like a normal family welcoming a girlfriend into their home. The sisters ‘interrogated’ as sisters would! Teenagers can be a bit forward so he can be forgiven his comment.

Yes nervous for a nought and leaving the house as part of the family.

I’m excited to know if a ring will be on the finger.

I’m happy that it all went well for you

Sarah

What a wonderful story! I’m so happy for you two! Christmas blessings on both your families!

Big Christmas Hugs and Kisses,
      Fredrika

Congrats Danielle what a wonderful time it must have been .. You as all here deserve the love and happyness of your story hugs girlfriend..

Stephanie

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Danielle ,

I am so glad everything worked out great for you.
      A lovely true life story for all of us here on Christmas day.
      Sometimes Dreams do come true !

Love Sylvia.

Cece X
      Lady

Wow, Danielle, what a heartening Christmas story. I am very happy for you and am so happy you shared that experience with us. Best wishes in 2022 with your relationships with both Sonny and his terrific family.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Cece X.
      Anonymous

That’s wonderful, Danielle.  Congratulations.

So happy for you Danielle

Way to go Danielle.  That news is most welcome to hear.  It is good that his family care enough for him to accept who he wishes to be his companion.

PaulaF

Stories of victories such as yours warm my heart and fill me with hope and possibilities for the future of humanity.
      Congratulations, I’m so happy for you!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?