• This topic has 11 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Rose
      Lady

Hi everybody. Found this beautiful place while stumbling around the internet looking for tips and advice instead of doing work. (Shhh, don’t tell my boss. 😉 ) So, I guess a little about me…

I turn 46 in two weeks. Back in college, my wife (then girlfriend) and I goofed around a bit with me wearing some of her panties. That experience 25 or so years or so ago was the extent of my CD experience, until a bit over a year ago. At the encouraging of a friend, I told my wife I’d like to wear her panties again. She shrugged, and gave me a pair to put on. I wore them to work that day and loved it. A few days later, I did it again. And then again. Within a month, I found myself at the store buying my own. I bought five pair at first, and wore my male underwear about as often as the panties – depending on what was planned for that day and such.

By Christmas of last year, I was wearing panties exclusively. I also had a nightie I wore to bed once in a while, and started to dabble with stockings and pantyhose. This summer, I decided to go “all in” and purchased a dress, skirt, top, and two pair of shoes from Amazon. My wife also measured my bust size, and I bought my first bra. She and I played around with different ways of stuffing it – despite measuring as somewhere between an A and B cup naturally, it seems men’s pecs don’t do much to fill out a bra cup. 🙂 Last weekend I stumbled on a tip – birdseed or rice inside a knee-high stocking. My wife donated a pair of her older knee highs to the cause, and I stopped at the store and bought a bag of birdseed. They look great, if I do say so myself.

This weekend, I’ll be going out for the first time, to a meetup put together by the local Renaissance chapter. I’ve been bouncing off the walls all week, waiting for Saturday to get here. Normally I’m pretty shy and introverted but I cannot wait to get out and meet people and interact.

I’m still grappling with some aspects. Shaving, for example. This past weekend I shaved my underarms and chest, because those are pretty easy to “hide.” I’m still debating whether or not to shave my legs for Saturday. On the one hand, the stockings look ugly with my hairy man-legs. On the other hand, well…  men are supposed to have hairy legs and I’m not sure how I’d explain it. My fallback at the moment, if I go ahead and shave, is to simply stop wearing shorts and hope the weather here doesn’t heat up again. Facial makeup still baffles me a bit; fingernail polish, because I have ugly hands and can’t seem to find false nails that fit. I need to get a wig – I’m balding and mostly gray, so I’m not nearly as “pretty” as I’d like when dressed. Style matching – figuring out what to wear with what – is still a bit of a riddle for me, but I’m getting there. Keeping my wardrobe small helps – limited choices make it much harder to pick the wrong things.

The biggest issue I’m grappling with, though, is how to tell our kids. I don’t expect either one will care too much, to be honest. But I need them to keep the secret, at least for now. I’m an active youth volunteer, and unfortunately I know there are some in our community who would freak out if they learned I was a crossdresser.

The last issue I’m grappling with is my name. It just occurred to me today, when signing up here actually, they I’m going to probably want a femme name to use while dressed up. Nothing that has come to mind so far has struck my fancy. The same friend who encouraged me to make fantasy a reality a bit over a year ago has said she’ll think about and see if something comes to her mind.

So, there’s me in a really large nutshell. I’m looking forward to making some friends who can offer encouragement and advice, and reading more of your stories.

NoName, Welcome to CDH you will find it helpful and friends here learn research and enjoy and most of all Good Luck.
      Hugs,
      Stacey s

Jas
      Managing Ambassador

I just realized your name, thought it said Niomie.

An amazing mexican who loves to eat. Is very social. Loves her family and friends. An outgoing personality. A beautiful girl who doesn’t care what others say. Doesn’t hate on other people because she doesn’t give anybody attention they do not deserve. & last but not least a super star
      That was from the urbandictionay.
      I wish great happiness in your new adventures, cant wait to hear about them.

Hi ____ (insert future perfect name here) and welcome!  You’ve certainly come to the right place to make friends and get advice/encouragement from an absolutely wonderful sorority of gals who truly understand what it is you’re going through.  This is an amazing site, absolutely filled with so many resources that will help you along your journey into discovering who you are on the inside.

Your wife sounds like an absolutely amazing lady… count yourself one lucky gal to have her in your life.  She has been amazingly supportive, and helpful to you from the sound of your intro post.  Cherish that woman forever!!!

As far as the rest of your post regarding appearances, wardrobe, etc… All of that takes practice!  I dare say there are very few of us on here who haven’t had moments of self doubt regarding how we look, or if what we are wearing looks good.  You have an amazingly supportive wife to help guide you through that… rely on her opinions until you figure out what works for you.  You will find your personal style in no time.

The perfect name will come to you one day, you will see or hear a name and it will just “fit”.  Hope you have a blast during your Saturday outing!  Definitely let us all know how it went.

Glad you’re here with us!

<3  Lauren

Rose
      Lady

Thanks, all, for the warm welcome. I’ve been poking around and reading a lot, and I’m really excited to be a part of this wonderfully warm community.

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Noname and welcome with us
      Catherine

Rose
      Lady

Thanks to all the lovely ladies in the chatroom, especially Stephenie B, I’m tentatively trying on the name “Rose” to see how it feels. Thanks for the help, Stephenie and everybody else who weighed in.

When we were expecting our daughter (our first, but we intentionally didn’t find out the gender of either child – all we cared about was “healthy”) “Rose” was in the running for a very long time as a middle name. We eventually went another direction, but I’ve always liked it. It feels a little bit old-fashioned and classy to me.

Welcome to CDH Rose. You’re going to love it. Your wife sounds like a pretty awesome lady.

<3 Victoria

Anonymous

Dont be wary Rose we all had other names when we all started too. That time has come now when the girl inside is begging to come out and you can be yourself. We are all here to help with advise on each stage of the journey and know how exciting it is going to be for you too. Hope to see you in chat soon

Anonymous

Hi Rose and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Rose
      Lady

Thanks for all the warm welcomes, Ladies!

Anonymous

2016_introductions new members: Rose original post: 

Hi everybody. Found this beautiful place while stumbling around the internet looking for tips and advice instead of doing work. (Shhh, don’t tell my boss.  ) So, I guess a little about me…

I turn 46 in two weeks. Back in college, my wife (then girlfriend) and I goofed around a bit with me wearing some of her panties. That experience 25 or so years or so ago was the extent of my CD experience, until a bit over a year ago. At the encouraging of a friend, I told my wife I’d like to wear her panties again. She shrugged, and gave me a pair to put on. I wore them to work that day and loved it. A few days later, I did it again. And then again. Within a month, I found myself at the store buying my own. I bought five pair at first, and wore my male underwear about as often as the panties – depending on what was planned for that day and such.

By Christmas of last year, I was wearing panties exclusively. I also had a nightie I wore to bed once in a while, and started to dabble with stockings and pantyhose. This summer, I decided to go “all in” and purchased a dress, skirt, top, and two pair of shoes from Amazon. My wife also measured my bust size, and I bought my first bra. She and I played around with different ways of stuffing it – despite measuring as somewhere between an A and B cup naturally, it seems men’s pecs don’t do much to fill out a bra cup.  Last weekend I stumbled on a tip – birdseed or rice inside a knee-high stocking. My wife donated a pair of her older knee highs to the cause, and I stopped at the store and bought a bag of birdseed. They look great, if I do say so myself.

This weekend, I’ll be going out for the first time, to a meetup put together by the local Renaissance chapter. I’ve been bouncing off the walls all week, waiting for Saturday to get here. Normally I’m pretty shy and introverted but I cannot wait to get out and meet people and interact.

I’m still grappling with some aspects. Shaving, for example. This past weekend I shaved my underarms and chest, because those are pretty easy to “hide.” I’m still debating whether or not to shave my legs for Saturday. On the one hand, the stockings look ugly with my hairy man-legs. On the other hand, well…  men are supposed to have hairy legs and I’m not sure how I’d explain it. My fallback at the moment, if I go ahead and shave, is to simply stop wearing shorts and hope the weather here doesn’t heat up again. Facial makeup still baffles me a bit; fingernail polish, because I have ugly hands and can’t seem to find false nails that fit. I need to get a wig – I’m balding and mostly gray, so I’m not nearly as “pretty” as I’d like when dressed. Style matching – figuring out what to wear with what – is still a bit of a riddle for me, but I’m getting there. Keeping my wardrobe small helps – limited choices make it much harder to pick the wrong things.

The biggest issue I’m grappling with, though, is how to tell our kids. I don’t expect either one will care too much, to be honest. But I need them to keep the secret, at least for now. I’m an active youth volunteer, and unfortunately I know there are some in our community who would freak out if they learned I was a crossdresser.

The last issue I’m grappling with is my name. It just occurred to me today, when signing up here actually, they I’m going to probably want a femme name to use while dressed up. Nothing that has come to mind so far has struck my fancy. The same friend who encouraged me to make fantasy a reality a bit over a year ago has said she’ll think about and see if something comes to her mind.

So, there’s me in a really large nutshell. I’m looking forward to making some friends who can offer encouragement and advice, and reading more of your stories.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?