Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just watched Gender Revolution with Katie Couric on Netflix with my wife and we’re having the most incredible discussion. She’s asking questions so that she can better understand how much Karen is a part of US. She’s even willing to consider HRT in order to grow my breasts! I’m walking on pink clouds. 👠

Anonymous

Just huge steps for Y’all, huge! You have had a breakthrough that some us might never have much less a discussion. Congratulations!!!

Alexis, Yes. I’m so incredibly blessed and I want to be a blessing to her as well. She knows that I want to support her as much as I need her to support me. Certainly, our situation is unique and I truly wish it was the norm for all of us girls.

Dame, thank you and sing on. 💖

Karen…….my heart sings for you!!!

Dame Veronica

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Karen,

That was a great special. It helped my wife and I continue our ongoing conversation about my dressing! So great news to hear that it helped another couple has well.  And agree about feeling blessed to have such a relationship!

this is frustrating for me as I am in Australia and can not access this as we don’t get the same content here on netfiix

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?