Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I travel out of town twice a year for work.  This allows me 4 nights of Julie Time in a town where no one knows me.  However, doing the same things, going to the same places gets a little dull after a few trips. So this time I tried something new!

I had a wonderful time on my final night and didn’t want it to end. So when getting ready for bed I decided not to remove my press on nails.  It felt so good falling asleep in my nightie and french manicure.  The hotel I stay at has a very nice breakfast every morning.  So when I woke up and looked at my very pretty fingers, I thought “Why The Heck Not!” I put on some leggings and a large top, but had to wear my black pumps since Julie brought no other shoes. And then Julie went down to breakfast!  It was wonderful – I got some nice comments and even asked one woman to snap a photo of me.  It was the best wrap up for a wonderful week.

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Julie Shaw.

Sounds like a wonderful first!

Xoxo,

Dani

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Isn’t having long pretty nails the most wonderful thing. I had painted nails for 8 months, seeing them even when I was otherwise in drab was almost heaven for me.

.Cassie

Hi Julie what a wonderful story there girl and a great time it must have been all pretty perfect nails ans girlied up a bit perfect..

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?