Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Sarah
      Lady

I have been dressing on and off properly for a couple of years even tho it’s been with me since teens. Now at 43 and still looking pretty good I haven’t tried much make up my girlfriend is supportive of all of this and I have been painting my nails for months now for everyone to see and sometimes wear lipstick. But I have no idea about anything else and wouldn’t want anything over the top to draw attention. But at the same time would also like to take that extra step to being femme. I see all you pretty ladies on here and get jealous. Because I hate close shaving and constantly have a stubble or beard because I think my male face looks better for it. I have shaved my legs a couple of times and that felt amazing but now having to let the hair grow back as summer is approaching and I run a lot and it’ll look odd having silky smooth legs. Any advice welcome x

Anonymous

Hi Stewart,

I have a couple of suggestions which may help you: If you always have a little beard shadow, you can hide it with a little blush under the foundation. I do this for my upper lip. The red cancels out the blue of the shadow.

I found the various tutorials on YouTube confusing, and I discovered that most of them overdo it, using more stuff than is really necessary in most situations. Instead, I began with a professional makeover from Ulta – the “regular” version instead of the “Prom Nite” version. Then, I purchased the necessary items in the correct shades for my complexion. After a couple of tries, I was able to put on a decent face for going out as Bettylou. Sephora and the MAC shop at Macy’s are also very good places for a makeover, and all are CD-friendly.

Hugs,
      Bettlyou

Anonymous

Stewart, I know what you mean about a beard, I had one for 20 years and just shaved it all off recently so I could wear makeup and start looking femmy…

I second what BettyLou said about 5 o’clock shadow coverup… I learned a trick also, that you can use red lipstick brushed and blended into your beard area (as close shave as you can get first) … but blend the red lipstick in and then cover over that with foundation that matched your skin color… it really works well!
      But whatever you do I’m sure you will be beautiful..

💖

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I had a beard for over 30 years, and shaved it couple of years ago so that I can be more feminine looking. For all those years, (mostly) enjoyed my male hairiness, but now I much prefer being smooth, I use an electric razor and then a good manual razor and cream. I do the old fashioned thing you see in vintage movies where the barber puts a hot cloth over your face, and I’ve found it give me a closer shave.

Then , like Bettylou said I use some makeup to hide it on my upper lip. There are beard concealers you can buy as well which help. A super close shave like that will last me all day, though I am quite grey now and the 5 o’clock shadow isn’t as noticable as it once was.

Alternatively you can do laser hair removal, which takes away permanently, but it sounds like you don’t want to go that far.

Amy

Anonymous
      Lady

We won’t be able to wear them forever (I don’t think anyway), but I used a gaiter to cover my short beard when I went out.  A thicker material gaiter is better. Just a thought to get ‘into the swing’ of it, if you will  🙂

*kisses* tara 🙂

If I wanted to try makeup and fir me I am not at the makeup and wig stage nor do I go out enfemme, and had a girlfriend who thinks like yours I would ask her to do my makeup and help me get a nice wig.

Sarah
      Lady

thank you, I have let them grow again for summer as to not raise suspicion, but I am desperate to shave them again, think I might do it tonight, I am getting to the point that I really need to make a stand for myself and do more of what I think will benefit me and my mind as I am going down hill with all this rapid and am not enjoying any of it at the moment as I don’t enjoy the way I look in anything, I still haven’t tried make up, I just haven’t been brave enough x

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?