Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Well for many years I’ve been exploring my feminine urges/needs. Wife’s knows and is accepting but to a point. At first it was all based on sexual/fetish needs. At some point while out shopping with my wife she asked “do u ever wonder if you are a boy and a girl?” I answered yes. Shortly after she got weird. I suppressed feelings for a few years. Finally wrote an email telling her that yes I am a boy and a girl (gender fluid) that I feel alone not being able to make the her in me valid. When I feel feminine which in only part time, she needs to feel real as in these are definitely transgender feelings that I want to stop running from.

Anonymous

Hello Skye. Your story sounds all to familiar. In other words, you’ve found the sisterhood of soulmates, darling. Take your time to browse arpund, and add any of us if we can help ay all.

Hug, Catarina

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Skye ,  trying to figure who we are  is certainly a taunting task but now you are among friends. We understand how you must be feeling and here is a good place to explore and discover who you are. Many here experience different paths but all have a common goal to transform ourselves to be that lady we feel inside. Meet with them ,talk to and share each others experiences through this wonderful world we have chosen. Enjoy your time with us and know your part of a caring  community of support and acceptance for all , welcome..

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Skye!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?