Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone,

I’m new on here, my name is Stephanie and I’m 28. I love fashion, and dressing up, my favorite things to wear are pantyhose, mostly nude and black for me.

my first encounter with with dressing up was when I was 7 and tired my mom’s pantyhose for the first time, that changed me forever.

I look forward to making friends and meeting individuals of a similar interest:) any questions? Don’t hesitate to ask

love,

steph

Hi Stephanie

Welcome to CDH!  Well we share something in common, those are my favorite colors for pantyhose too!

Your in a great place.  Great Girls, and a wealth of support and advice.  Have fun and enjoy!

xo – Robyn 🤗❤️

Anonymous

Thank you Robyn,

Yes they are the best aren’t they?:)

i need to buy some more ASAP ! Lol

I really look forward to it seeing the great things on here!

-steph❤️

Hi Stephanie oh by the way cute name ha ha  and its nice to meet you . You have come to the best CD site on the internet . So get settled in relax kick your heels off and enjoy your self. So much to see and do here as reading forums and posts . When you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments . Also ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole. As for making friends there are so many girls here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with. So you have nothing to be afraid of here as we dont bite well some girls do be careful (ha ha ) just kidding . So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie,

right back at ya! It’s nice to meet you too!

that sounds so reassuring thank you! I definitely need to kick my heels off but I don’t mind keeping them in either. Lol 😉

this is great because I know I’ll definitely need makeup tips. sounds good thank you I look forward to it!!

-Steph

Hi Again Stephanie just look around there are many forums to cater to all your needs take your time and enjoy ..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stephanie  Wonderful having you join with us. A place to enjoy cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this. Share experiences and always discovering more from others. Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing. Oh do I wish to be 28 again… you have so much to embrace enjoy being part of this wonderful community and enjoy making friendships with many gurls here. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares. By the way love your name  Lol…
      Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi!

it’s great to meet another Stephanie! Lol

im already loving the support I’m getting from you all, I really feel good about this community!

yes I look forward to blossoming into a the woman I want to be. I started fully dressing at 21, and using makeup at 25, so I know there’s more to come, I can’t wait!

thanks again!

-Steph❤️

hello Stephanie , welcome .

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Stephanie and welcome!!   What girl doesn’t love fashion and taking too long deciding what to wear…  lol.  I  love your profile pic Steph, it kinda makes me wish I was 28 again!!  So happy to see you not waste away years of your life like too many of us do before coming to accept and embrace yourself.  There is such a wealth of information and support at CDH to make our journeys easier, and lots of wonderful ladies to add more than a little fun too!  I look forward to getting to know you better as you settle in hon.  Once again, welcome!!

Stevie

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Stephanie
      Welcome to CDH. It’s good to see younger girls here. Very many of us here seams to be in their best age, i.e. around or over 50, I’m 63. Lets hope I don’t get hanged for this.

Lots of hugs ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
      Lily-Rose

Anonymous

Hi Lily,

im glad I can learn from you all! I can’t wait to see what new things I will discover!

yes I have been commented on my youth, and honestly I would have joined if I was younger, I just didn’t know such a great community existed!

Thank you for that warm welcome!

-Steph xo

Welcome Stephanie!

So glad you could join us here. Welcome! You’ll find that most of us adore stockings and hose too even if genetic girls aren’t as interested these days. Jump into the discussions in the forums and have fun!

Welcome to CDH Stephanie!!! It’s so good to see you join this amazing community.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Welcome on board, Stephanie. Great to have you here with us.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?