Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi my Name is Christel I’m new to this cite. My husband cross dresses and I don’t have any friends who are in the same kind of relationship. Please don’t miss understand me i am Very Happy with mine and my husbands life and relationship, but sometimes I wish I could talk to others in the similar situation. Thanks.

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Christel, Welcome to CDH. There are others in the same/similar situation. We do have a group for Wives , and SO’s. Feel Welcome the check it out. Take Care Prudence

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Christel

welcome, it’s wonderful to have you here with us and for you to be here together with your husband is very special indeed. Help and support here is for everyone, for your husband true understanding of what this all means. This this is certainly the place your spouse find many of the answers she is seeking. Look into our forums written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions they may ask with many offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many confusing topic . Many face this troubling ordeal but be asured there is support and help from everyone here .  Relax, get comfortable and both of you enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. And to you  lovely GG lady ,  a place to have your questions and concerns answered . It’s certainly a major issue in a lot of relationships. We all need a place to have others to talk with, to listen and show compassion and help better your own feelings as one continues to grow and discover more of this complicating  course in life  . There’s a group you may like to know  ( wives & significant others ) where ladies like yourself can offer their help to questions only you would like to ask them.
      https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/groups/wives-and-significant-others/
      No body is left out,  that ‘s what makes this such a wonderful place to belong. Best to the both of you and hope to hear from you soon.   Hugs!!!
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi Cristel,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi Christel,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Glad to have you join CDH Christel! 🌸🌼🧚🏼You will have support here and check out the wives section! 🌹🌻

Welcome Christel!

As said in the post above…. see the SO area of the forums.

-Samantha Roarke-

Link:

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/groups/wives-and-significant-others/

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?